the day with the in-laws

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Actually wasn't as bad as I had anticipated. Aside from the first little bit when I got griped at about Hannah's red hands, though the MIL shut up when I told her we had in fact talked to the doctor and she told us to keep it dry and clean. Oh and I had to answer the question "how many times a day does she poop" like four times :saywhat: Why on earth would anyone but a baby's parents want to know that?? :rofl: :rofl: I never go up to people and ask them how often their babies poop

MIL was jealous because Hannah didn't take well to her, BUT she came in and immediately took Hannah out of my arms. Wrong thing to do at Hannah's age. You have to let her get used to you before you even think about holding her. One funny thing was after she'd taken her out of my arms twice (Hannah screamed both times) I was sitting on the floor with Hannah on my lap and MIL asked if she could sit. I said yes, let me show you. Put Hannah on the floor and she wouldn't sit (MIL was sitting in front of us) she kept pushing back up against me instead. :rofl: :rofl: Guess she thought the MIL was going to try and take her from me again. After about 5 minutes of that she relaxed and actually sat.

:rofl::rofl:

Uh oh, Hannah is getting into the shy stage. What better person to do it to than MIL. ROFL!

:rofl: @ how many times a day does she poop? WTF!!!!!!!!!

I have to say, out of all my kids I never got that question thrown at me.

:rofl: Seriously I answered that question four times :rofl: And when I told the aunt she said only once?! :saywhat: Well apparently Melody (Stan's little sister) went more often. My response was "Well all babies are different and Melody was breastfed, Hannah's not"

LMAO!

Once again, I post these.........

](*,):ignore:

lol too funny... glad it went ok!

Glad it wasn't too bad! I know they're the grandparents but when they get on your nerves like that and your child doesn't want to go by them it's kinda nice!!! ;)

Glad it wasn't too bad! I know they're the grandparents but when they get on your nerves like that and your child doesn't want to go by them it's kinda nice!!! ;)

:blush::blush: I was pretty smug about it :blush::blush:

Hehe, I like it when Jasper wont go to my MIL... its mean, but he's not happy with her while she's being all high strung and over-reacting... when she's calm and happy he loves her and gives her smiles and cuddles.

Maybe he'll succeed where everyone else has failed in wanting her to stress less!

:rofl: glad it wasn't too bad!! LMAO at hannah crying at her - so pleased for you vickie :blush:

i too will say :ignore:

:hugs: x x x

:blush::blush: I was pretty smug about it :blush::blush:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Before xmas one of my sil's ( :sick: ) came with pressies for Katie! (not the other kids obviously :roll: ) and sil put out her arms to Katie aas if she was going to leap into her arms :lol: I swear I was willing Katie to stick to me like glue:rofl: and of course she did:smug: Good girl Katie I thought :lol:

So Good girl Hannah:muaha: and well done Vickie for surviving:rofl:

glad it all went well, i'm luck i get on quite well with my MIL

:rofl:
I was also very smug when Lola spit up on my mom the first time she held her! :blush:

Glad it went well!
And :rofl: about the poop question. Wtf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->