The dramatic arrival of Indigo - a homebirth story

Your story had me all in tears, well done!

o hun what a fantastic story

you have given me hope that i can have my baby my way , thank you x

Welcome to the world Indigo May :hugs:

M&p you can have your next any way you want! Drop me a line if you want to talk anything through. :hugs:

I'm so happy to read that my story has helped some of you feel positive about your future births. :hugs: all.

Sorry about the transfer, but WOO for your homebirth :) TENS machine was brilliant for my second too, and the uncontrollable urge to push is very familiar as well. These second babies in a hurry to come out ;)

M&p you can have your next any way you want! Drop me a line if you want to talk anything through. :hugs:

I'm so happy to read that my story has helped some of you feel positive about your future births. :hugs: all.

Thank you i will give you a shout in a few weeks time :hugs:

I managed to read without panicking! So pleased you got your home birth even if it didn't go totally to plan! Congratulations on getting through it and meeting your beautiful daughter Indigo xxx

Fabulous story. I loved the way your mind was seeing the birthing experience. And I love that you could remember it so well to write about it. It's one of those things I think you'll love to look back on and read but could easily forget like it was a dream.

Gas and Air? Useless?! I want to buy some on the black market and have it at parties! :haha:

Amazing Birth Story!! Well done and Congratulations! Very inspiring story x:hugs:

Lol Jenni. I hated it last birth too. Hate how it makes my mouth all thick. I just feel sick. For me a bit would probably be more useful!

How are you reflecting on things a few days after Indigo joined you earthside? X

How are you reflecting on things a few days after Indigo joined you earthside? X

To be honest I've not really done much reflection yet. I'm in SO much discomfort it's a bit all-consuming still. I guess at the moment I feel it did what I needed it to. I got what I wanted/needed but it also challenged the remaining demons and I found I was ok. I think it cleared the air andwas certainly eventful!

Congratulations! Love your birth story and the name you've chosen :cloud9: welcome to the world Indigo. Hope you recover quickly x

wow! such an amazing story :D congratulations

Wow only just saw this, congratulations! Sounds really surreal in parts, hope you're both doing good :) x

WOW!!! well done you and your girl and DH and brave little Byron and flabbergasted mum!
amazing , so happy and relieved for you. : ) x

Congratulations! What an amazing birth story :cloud9: Love her name, it's so beautiful. I welled up when I read how you introduced Byron to his little sister :kiss:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"