The dreaded 4 month sleep regression...

AngelofTroy

Reaction score
I thought I was prepared, that it wouldn't bother me because I was expecting it and "this too shall pass".. But the lack if sleep is killing me!

Someone please remind me if there's anything I can do to help her sleep?!

I read on a sleep website that putting them to bed earlier can sometimes help. I switched his bedtime from 8 PM to 7 PM and it did work for me (actually sleeps even more after I made the switch - now he does 12-13 hours). I've heard some moms swear by sleep suits too, like the Baby Merlin Magic Sleepsuit. Hope you get some sleep soon!

Nothing worked for us except time, I don't remember how long exactly it took but it was maybe 3-4 weeks. We co-slept a lot to try and get as much sleep as possible.

Think it's just hit us aswell. 2nd night.
I hope it doesnt last long. Ive got to used to him sleeping through.

So no help but feel your pain xxx

She is waking every 1-2 hours all night and that's cosleeping. If I out her in the cot she lasts 20 minutes!!

Oh wow I hope the regression passes quickly <3

My daughter will be 4 months next week... I'm not prepared for less sleep!

So sorry your going through this

We've been dealing with sleep issues since he was 3 months old and still struggling :sleep:

I think we are there too (it goes by corrected age) but secretly hoping it's just a combination of moving house/ her having a cold. She's been such a good sleeper that her middle of the night parties are grinding me down!

I really struggled during the sleep regression. I brought Freya into my bed and practically kept my boob out the whole night just to limit the amount of time I was awake. It did pass. But it was hard. Especially as it's not like I could just pass her to OH so he could feed her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->