The dreaded itching is back:(

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies so I was diognosed with ICP (cholestasis of pregnancy) at just 17 weeks. I was put on Urso a medication that helps with the itching and bring the bile acid levels down.
My levels were a 20 at 17 weeks but with the medication they dropped down to a 16.
And the itching subsided. At 28 weeks my levels went from a 16 to a 26 but thankfully went back down again.
2 weeks ago they were a 17 but the last few days the itching is back again.
It started with legs and then my chest and now the palms of my hands and the souls of my feet. Having my levels checked again friday and I'm so scared they have gone up (hence the return of the horrible itching)

I had this in my last pregnancy and was induced at almost 36 weeks.
The itching is driving me crazy.

oh god babe..just 3 more weeks...then you can ask for induction!! i really hope they can be brought down with meds for you.. lots of love!!

oh god babe..just 3 more weeks...then you can ask for induction!! i really hope they can be brought down with meds for you.. lots of love!!

Hi hon

I was sent up the hospital for bile acid bloods today. I have to go in Friday anyway but my midwife wanted me to go today as well.
The itching is just getting worse and worse.
Will get the blood results on Friday and they will do another bloodtest as well.
I'm itching all over. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"