The Duggar Family, expecting #18

Samo

Reaction score
Some of you have probably heard or seen the Duggar family on TV. They are an American family with 17 children (oldest 20, youngest 9 months) and i just read the news and it said they are now expecting #18! O_O

https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080509/ap_on_re_us/18_kids

She is due new Years Day...which is the day i am due :dohh:. But gosh...18 children...there seems to be no end in sight for that family!!!

We've watched shows on TLC about the family. I don't know how any one can do it but they seem to be a very loving and happy family.

Part of me thinks their mad ... then the other part of me thinks its wonderful

I agree they seem wonderfully organized & loving. And financially they are kicking most people's butts!!! They pay for everythign cash - even their new house!!! Just a touch too religious for me.

they BUILT their new house as a family!! They are a very close and loving family, it really is amazing how well they all work and get along together.

With how I feel with this 1 pregnancy, where do they even get the time/energy/interest to actually make the baby?!? :rofl:

Wow, brave is all I say, 18 kids would scare the life out of me!!!!

Oh no, not again. I wish she'd come on here and give us all advice haha. I remember reading about her when she had her last baby.

Although, in the past, there are families here who have had 21 children. I used to be friends with this girl when I was in primary school and her mom had 20 brothers and sisters. All from the same mother. Eeek.

i would love to have 18 kids or more but dont think i could fit them all in before i hit menopause but gonna give it a bloody good try lol

I'm really happy for them, if they are all happy, god bless

Amazing, isn't it? I also heard they are not stopping at 18. They are going to have as many kids as possible before they can't have kids anymore.

She'll certainly need a tummy tuck when all is said and done. LOL

I'd be paranoid I'd lose one of them or forget their names, she must have to do a head count when their all ready for bed!!!!

I think they need a telly or a hobby

Oh scratch that they have a hobby don't they? :lol:

They're a little over the top for me and theres not one sentence that doesnt include a Bible verse in it...

I applaud the woman for being a baby machine though. I dont think I could do it more than twice.

I'd be paranoid I'd lose one of them or forget their names, she must have to do a head count when their all ready for bed!!!!

Funny - my dh brought this up today 'cause he saw a news story on them. I told him how on a tv special I had see they explained that everyone has a buddy in the family & they are responsible for helping out their buddy & making sure they know where their buddy is. He thought that was really cool - lol!

We want at least 4. Unfortunately it's taken a long time to get started & I am worried it might again for the next one. But only time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->