The entatainer penny sale

liz1985

Reaction score
The entertainer (thetoyshop.com) have a buy one get one for a penny sale on. Not sure how much is in stock as havnt looked through properly but some good stuff on.

Be careful with that one as they often double the price to make it look like u are getting a good deal x

I got a couple of things in it the other day. Got the pie face type game (idk it's called splatter face or something) and a captain America shield for £10.01. Pretty pleased with that! I do love The Entertainer though.

I got the kidipet thing for DD2 and then got a nerf style gun for DS for a penny. I paid £22 for the kidipet thing and i think it averages at £20 so pleased with that.

I've seen a few people say that they double the prices but I've never actually seen anything that looks over priced or more than the average price. What I do know is that they NEVER have anything that's on my lists in it lol

The furby they have for 60 is only priced at 29-35 usually. I also priced checked a Nerf gun and that was double priced. Really puts me off them as a company

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->