The express, unmedicated (not by choice!) arrival of little Devyn Sawyer

What a wonderful story! I cannot believe you went through all of that labor at home! You are SUCH a trooper omg. I couldn't imagine.

How long was little Devyn when he was born?

We never found out his length! I'll have to ask my doctor if she got the records when we go tomorrow. I think everyone in the room was a bit off because it all happened so fast. It seems so surreal thinking about it now, when we got home yesterday it was so strange so think of everything that happened! Also I miss being pregnant, I know I'm crazy :haha:

I'll try to get on my laptop later for more pictures :)

Ya it really was out of a movie....! I picture your crawling the hallways. Insane

Wow, what an amazing birth story! Great job, mamma!

I feel like pushing didn't hurt as much as those really bad contractions near the end but maybe because I had something else to focus on. It really wasn't pleasant and there was a lot of swearing and me just saying ouch through the whole thing :haha:

I love the above. I will be the same way! Your birth story is awesome!

Awww, he's so beautiful.thanks so much for sharing. ..had me in tears at the end.

Well done, mama! What a wonderful story to tell him when he's older! Congrats!!!

Awesome birth story. Beautiful baby. Good job on you for getting through all that.

Gotta admit, the part where the doc gave you an episiotomy without your consent made me cringe. But I am glad all is well.

Thanks everyone! :)

I know I cringe every time I think about that too. It's hard to believe it didn't really hurt at the time!

Congratulations :cloud9: sounds like a real ride you had :shock:

I like to go back and read it every once in a while too :) seems so crazy that everything happened the way it did!

I can believe you do. It sounds like such a positive experience! Congratulations on your little man!

Aww, I loved reading that. I totally didn't cry AT ALL. My eyes may have leaked. Dust in the air or something. It was so beautiful. Congratulations on that little bundle. Even it was from months ago! Hope you are all doing well. :)

Also? What yoga DVD did you use?! haha

Thanks ladies :)

https://www.prenatalvinyasayoga.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back