The fight tonight

bbyno1

Reaction score
Is anyone watching it tonight?
If so who do you think is going to win?David Haye or Audley Harrison?x

I will say Haye... We want to watch it but its like £15 on sky so who knows if its worth it. It could all be over in 3 minutes. lol

I'm not watching it but I hope David Haye knocks that arrogant idiot Harrison's bloody block off!!!!!!!!

I would be watching if it weren't £15! I think the Hayemaker's going to win comprehensively.

I'm usually subjected to all the fights, but our sky phone line hasn'tbeen conected yet, so I don't think we can order box office. Does anyone know if you can stream it online? I hope Haye wins!

There's usually a dodgy german broadcast somewhere online for these things! If anyone finds one can they let us know?

Looks as though everyone is going for Haye:) I hope he wins too!
My OH has booked it for the 15pound! It had better be worth it lol x

I've found a site showing it:

https://www.justin.tv/boxinglive1#/w/550175952/2

quality seems ok on it.
Hopefully it works ok xx

Did it work ok for you?
Audly only got one punch i can't believe it!x

I'm usually subjected to all the fights, but our sky phone line hasn'tbeen conected yet, so I don't think we can order box office. Does anyone know if you can stream it online? I hope Haye wins!

My phone line isnt connected to my sky because they didnt supply the cable for me and I didnt see why I had to buy one lol. But my point is that you can do it from your mobile. Instead of charging it to your sky bill its the same price just charged to your mobile. :thumbup:

My phone line isnt connected to my sky because they didnt supply the cable for me and I didnt see why I had to buy one lol. But my point is that you can do it from your mobile. Instead of charging it to your sky bill its the same price just charged to your mobile. :thumbup:

Ohhhhh I didn't know this - thanks hun :thumbup: How do you do it? x

Did it work ok for you?
Audly only got one punch i can't believe it!x

Yes hun - the link worked ok for us - thank goodness - i would have been in the bad books if OH didn't get to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->