The Film Quote Game!!!

Ell.Bishh

Alex's Mammy & TTC #2!
Reaction score
So, to play just guess the quotes to the correct film, if you can do character even better!
I'll strike through them (if you can do that on here) or un bold them once they have been guessed.
No cheating aka googling!!!
Some are easy, some arent so easy. Goood luck!

1. That's what everybody says but, with all due respect, Miss, I'm not the one hanging off the back of a ship hereTitanic -Kaci

2. tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM! Braveheart-Carly(princess_bump)

3. So come up to the lab and see what's on the slab. I see you shiver with antici... pation

4. Now these are very silly little boots. And this is a very silly little dress. And, um, these are, fuck me, absolutely enormous panties. Bridget Jones - Kaci

5. There's children throwing snowballs, instead of throwing heads

6. You would'nt believe the traffic...YEAH AND THE SAME TO YOU...THATS NOT VERY LADYLIKE

7. Lets play a game

8. If you're the Devil, why not make the straps disappear? ....That's much too vulgar a display of power, Karras

9. I'm a sophisticated sex robot, sent back in time to change the future for one lucky lady

10. How 'bout no, you crazy Dutch b*****d?

11. The mortician said that Death has a design. Right? Now, what if we messed up that design. For whatever reason, I saw Death's plan. We cheated him. But what if it was our time? What if we were not meant to get off that plane? What if it still is our time? If it is, then it's not finished, and we will die, now, not later, unless, we find the patterns and cheat It again. Final Destination - Carly (Princess_Bump)

12. BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!

13.-I don't care if you slept with hundreds of men, you're my mom, and I love you so much.
-- Oh Soph! And I havent slept with *hundreds* of men!

14. Seven Days

15. Hey, bum-fuck police, I'm being chased by a guy who likes to pull tongues out of severed heads with his teeth. Is there a special extension for that?"

16. [Look, if it's about that time I puked green slime and masturbated with a crucifix, it was my first keg party, Bobby! Scary Movie - Char&Bump

17. Fat Sams Grand Slam, Speak Easy!

18. Tell me about it, Stud Grease-Nikkinoonoo

19. I want flabby grandma arms!

20. Detective, he'd die of shock right now if you were to shine a flashlight in his eyes. He's experienced about as much pain and suffering as anyone I've encountered, give or take... and he still has hell to look forward to. Good night.

God that took ages haha!
Good luck!

1. That's what everybody says but, with all due respect, Miss, I'm not the one hanging off the back of a ship here
titanic
2. tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

3. So come up to the lab and see what's on the slab. I see you shiver with antici... pation

4. Now these are very silly little boots. And this is a very silly little dress. And, um, these are, fuck me, absolutely enormous panties.
Bridget Jones

6. You would'nt believe the traffic...YEAH AND THE SAME TO YOU...THATS NOT VERY LADYLIKE

7. Lets play a game

8. If you're the Devil, why not make the straps disappear? ....That's much too vulgar a display of power, Karras

9. I'm a sophisticated sex robot, sent back in time to change the future for one lucky lady

11. The mortician said that Death has a design. Right? Now, what if we messed up that design. For whatever reason, I saw Death's plan. We cheated him. But what if it was our time? What if we were not meant to get off that plane? What if it still is our time? If it is, then it's not finished, and we will die, now, not later, unless, we find the patterns and cheat It again.

12. BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!

13.-I don't care if you slept with hundreds of men, you're my mom, and I love you so much.

14. Seven Days

15. Hey, bum-fuck police, I'm being chased by a guy who likes to pull tongues out of severed heads with his teeth. Is there a special extension for that?"

16. Look, if it's about that time I puked green slime and masturbated with a crucifix, it was my first keg party, Bobby!

18. Tell me about it, Stud
Top Gun?

20. Detective, he'd die of shock right now if you were to shine a flashlight in his eyes. He's experienced about as much pain and suffering as anyone I've encountered, give or take... and he still has hell to look forward to. Good night.

I'm crap lol x

Titanic & Bridget jones are correct, But 18 isnt top gun
xx

2. is it braveheart?
6. i think is die hard??
11.final destination

could guess any more! i'm so pants! x

AI Artifical Intelligence

nikki is correct
rafwife, sorry its wrong
x

1. That's what everybody says but, with all due respect, Miss, I'm not the one hanging off the back of a ship hereTitanic -Kaci

2. tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM! Braveheart?

4. Now these are very silly little boots. And this is a very silly little dress. And, um, these are, fuck me, absolutely enormous panties. Bridget Jones - Kaci

6. You would'nt believe the traffic...YEAH AND THE SAME TO YOU...THATS NOT VERY LADYLIKE I know it and i cant remember the name :hissy:

7. Lets play a game

9. I'm a sophisticated sex robot, sent back in time to change the future for one lucky lady Terminator?

11. The mortician said that Death has a design. Right? Now, what if we messed up that design. For whatever reason, I saw Death's plan. We cheated him. But what if it was our time? What if we were not meant to get off that plane? What if it still is our time? If it is, then it's not finished, and we will die, now, not later, unless, we find the patterns and cheat It again. Final Destination 2

14. Seven Days

16. Look, if it's about that time I puked green slime and masturbated with a crucifix, it was my first keg party, Bobby! Scream

18. Tell me about it, Stud Grease

Im not very good either looks like I took too long for most of then number 9 is terminator though and it was said by terminator aka arnold swazneger (sp)

well idk if its off terminator...i havent seen that but its off the film im thinking off...so al just cross it off then lol.
Its off american pie.

"Oh no, that's my mom's most favorite piece!"
"You wouldn't be here if it weren't."
"Shut up Mouth."

:D

7 - Saw
9 - American Pie
12 - IT

I know number 3, it is Frankenfurter in Rocky Horror :)

Oh and number five is Jack singing in A NIghtmare Before Christmas :) My fave film. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->