• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The final stretch!

abby dawn

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm Abby and I'm due to have my first baby on July 1. We're waiting to find out the sex of the baby but if it's a girl she'll be Rory Caroline and a boy will be Kieran Michael. I love being pregnant and I can't wait to have more...I'm planning a homebirth...anyone else excited too?

Hi Abby. My name is Kristina and I just gave birth to my son, Noah on April 12th. Went two days overdue. He was 8 lbs 12 oz.
Those are lovely names! If I get blessed with another bubby OH and I also want to wait to find out the gender.
Have a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy. :)

Me! I'm excited too! Haha. I'm erin, 19 and almost 26 weeks. I still have til august 2nd but I am so excited I can hardly wait! I am having a little girl, kaleigh nicole. Have a wonderful rest of your pregnancy. :)

Love that names you have picked out! :) I'm Emilee, 17, and 37 weeks pregnant with my baby girl. I'm so jealous you were able to stick by not finding out the gender. Would be something I'd love to do, but I'm too impatient lol. Hope you have a good rest of your pregnancy. :flower:

Not long to go now! How exciting! Are you finding out at birth or having a late scan? :flower:

hey abby:) i'm Bethany i'm 15 and im due June 18th with my baby girl Sadie Mae:) Hope you have a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy:)

Hi there! I'm Kate. I'm 18 and 12 weeks along with my first. Right now I'm more scared than excited, but working on that. BTW, I love the names you chose. Rory is on our list as well, it's so cute!

Hey abby:flower:
I'm Kayla, I'm 19 and almost 32 weeks pregnant with my first !
A little girl:cloud9:, were naming her Jordyn Marie..
My due date is June 20th, 2 days after Bethany's due date:happydance:
Have a happy & healthy rest of your pregnancy.
P.s Love the name you picked out !

Hi there and congrats :) My name is Evita and i'm 14w + 4 :) Your names are beautiful and I hope you have a good rest of your pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->