The girls' names are decided!

Natali

Teen mum to twins :)
Reaction score
If I have you on Facebook do NOT let it get on there! I'm only telling you BnB girls because I'm excited & trust you all to keep them quiet - only me, FOB, my dad and FOB's mum know what they are called until they are born.

Anyway, we decided last night that our little princesses will be named:

Maisie Lily O*****
Cora Scarlett O*****

:cloud9:

I am sooo excited, and it won't be long till we can finally put faces to the names! :kiss:

Aww they're both such amazingly cute names! they sound good together aswel :)

they are beautiful names :) saw on fb that you'd decided was dying to know what they were lol

Aww, I love them names!! I seen on facebook and was hoping you'd post on here :D

Lovely name :p I love cora, its so pretty and not common.

I love the name Cora! Its so beautiful and uncommon! I went to school with a girl called Cora, thats the only girl ive ever met with the name, although she was a bitch :haha:

I love both names...

this might be a stupid question but I've always wondered.. with identical twins/twins of the same gender how do you decide who is named what? (how are you going to choose?) :dohh:

LOVE both names! Cora was actually a name on our list before we picked :)

I love both names...

this might be a stupid question but I've always wondered.. with identical twins/twins of the same gender how do you decide who is named what? (how are you going to choose?) :dohh:

Haha I've always wondered this too :shrug:

Did you change your mind?
Just saw you post the names on FB yesterday they are lovely :flow:

I love both names...

Hello :) I'm not sure about identical twins as my girls are non-identical .. but the sonographer is able to tell which twin is due to come first and has given them 'labels' if you wish -Twin1 and Twin2 (Twin1 will be born first as her head is lower down) I'm not particularly sure how we decided as such, the names just came to us in time - we named Maisie about 4 weeks ago, she is twin 2 and we thought she would suit the name because she seems to be more timid than her sister! We named Cora about a week ago because we already had Maisie's name and Cora was the other option.

Maisie is on the left and due to be born 2nd, Cora is on the right and due to be born 1st :)

Bit long winded but I hope it helped
:hugs:

Did you change your mind?
Just saw you post the names on FB yesterday they are lovely :flow:

Helloo :)
We didn't change our mind, we just thought that Lily goes better with Maisie than Scarlett. We wanted Scarlett and Lily as their middle names though so instead of changing them, we just swapped them round :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->