• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

The girls' names are decided!

I love both names...

this might be a stupid question but I've always wondered.. with identical twins/twins of the same gender how do you decide who is named what? (how are you going to choose?) :dohh:

Hello :) I'm not sure about identical twins as my girls are non-identical .. but the sonographer is able to tell which twin is due to come first and has given them 'labels' if you wish -Twin1 and Twin2 (Twin1 will be born first as her head is lower down) I'm not particularly sure how we decided as such, the names just came to us in time - we named Maisie about 4 weeks ago, she is twin 2 and we thought she would suit the name because she seems to be more timid than her sister! We named Cora about a week ago because we already had Maisie's name and Cora was the other option.

Maisie is on the left and due to be born 2nd, Cora is on the right and due to be born 1st :)

Bit long winded but I hope it helped
:hugs:

That explains it perfectly, thank you :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back