The Green Eyed Monster

Leanne-x

M/C 7th Nov 09 TTC #1 <3
Reaction score
Just when i thought i was starting to feel positive 5 yes 5 of my friends decide to tell me they are pregnant and not stop blabbin on about it, yes im jelous but for god sake, talk about rub my nose in it. its not fair i should be happy and excited with them, i just feel like a complete let down :(

It is hard honey. I had 5 in a week announce in the summer. Now we have an angel and they're all just about at term. The next few weeks is going to hurt. Thinking of you x

aw hun.
my aunties sister just announced she is pregnant, she has been trying for 5 years and they have male factor infertility, they do deserve it, but i am so jelous. :( that probably makes me a horrible person. but i'm still so down over my bean.
thinking you. xx

thinking of you sweetie <3 sorry you are going through this.

Oh hun, that must have been so hard. I am jealous all the time. I find myself walking around and seeing bumps and bubbas and I am almost green with envy. It's not me and it gets me really down, but I can't help it :hugs:

Dont think my oh realises that im stil hurting, i explain to him how i feel and then he tells me to stop being silly and wonders why i get annoyed with him! We ended up having an argument b'coz i told him im not being silly im feeling shitty, jelous and very very broody! Was ment to be 11weeks today just f**ks me off how these ''friends'' of mine feel like its okay to keep goin on about how excited they are. even when i say this im thinking god leann eu bitch how can u be like this there just excited, and at the same time im thinking WHY cant i be the one who has a baby im my belly and why cant i be all excited about it!
Sorry for goin on but my oh dont listen to me lol ! need to get it out!
I know that if/when i do get pregnant again its not going to be fun, i'm going to we walking on egg shells, and scared stiff that il loose it again, dont think il be able to handle another loss !! arghhhh lol Rant over ! x

Aww Lee, hang in there babes our time will soon come also.

Hi Leanne, i know it is hard for us, but we will get there, don't despair too much. My mates girlfriend is pregnant (newly announced) and I just do not want to ask how she is, selfish of me but thats my coping mechanism at the moment. I am happy for everyone and wish them all the best, would love my turn to happen when its right to happen and it will - just as it will for you x

thanks girls, its strange im ok today lol, i get my depressed days lol well annoying! good news tho got a +opk today ! x best get jiggy !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->