The hook effect in all its glory...

Babydust28

Reaction score
The hook effect in all it's glory it definitely seems to be a true thing
After stressing over losing my symptoms and my test on Monday being lighter I heard a lot about the 'hook effect'
I decided to do this test myself as I'm completely down in the dumps and worrying so much.
Take a look at the tests and I'm sure you'll agree the top test (diluted 50/50) is stronger than the bottom test (100% wee)
Safe to say I'm feeling a little more at ease now hold tight in there bubs

Screenshot_20190612-143556_Gallery.jpg

Yup it's happened to me in 3 pregnancies. You're deff pregnant. I know it's easier said than done but rmtey not to stress.

Yup it's happened to me in 3 pregnancies. You're deff pregnant. I know it's easier said than done but rmtey not to stress.
Thanks hun
Isn't it completely crazy though! It really has helped put my mind at rest. When I was told about it I didn't really believe it until I seen it for myself. X

Yes the first time it happened I didn't know what it was. I was in the hospital for hyperemesis w my 3rd and when they told me I wasn't pregnant cuz my urine test was negative I freaked. Clearly I was pregnant and very sick. I was 8 weeks. I told them to take a blood test and they did. Obviously positive lol. Even the nurses didn't know what the hook effect was.

Yes the first time it happened I didn't know what it was. I was in the hospital for hyperemesis w my 3rd and when they told me I wasn't pregnant cuz my urine test was negative I freaked. Clearly I was pregnant and very sick. I was 8 weeks. I told them to take a blood test and they did. Obviously positive lol. Even the nurses didn't know what the hook effect was.
Bloody hell how scary!!
So glad all turned out perfect for you though and the blood test showed your levels were there x

So glad u took my advice hon and tested it out. It's crazy isn't it. So glad that was all that was happening. Just goes to show ure levels are super high. Yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->