the 'I NEED MOTIVATION' thread!

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
I need some serious motivation guys, I have come to a stand still after losing 36lbs. I was just looking at my very early pregnancy pictures and staring in awe at my figure. In comparison to now, it was lush! lol.
So I decided to post my previous figure, then my now figure in the hopes it will motivate me to get back to my original photo!

This is my motivation picture, me 5 weeks pregnant and slim :(-
https://img164.imageshack.us/img164/6135/a5weeks.jpg

This is my bad angle (haha) but current pic which also gives me motivation. Its a bad pic of me, im normally careful when taking pics but I had no control over this one lol.

EVEN Rhys is crying at my fatness lol
https://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4404/sdc11180800x600.jpg

Oh to make myself feel not so bad, and convince myself the above really is a bad pic, here is me a couple of weeks ago on a night out covering the flab. I feel the need to post this to make myself not feel so poo lol.

https://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1526/me2w.jpg

I have a long journey ahead.
2 stone to go!!!

Post your own too if you want to ladies if you need to motivate yourselves. Itt doesn't have to be a photo of you, just something that motivates you to wanna lose weight.

U look fab hun!! Ur LO is only 5 months old so dont be hard on urself.

Have u tried doing some extra walking with the pram? I dunno, im the last person to give advice!

I really need some motivatiion to get my ass to the gym again, i havent been for over 2 weeks, but ive got a horrible mental block on the place! ( ive only been joined just over a month too!! :rofl: )

Thanks babe, I do need to get out more with Miss, but I get so bored when walking to nowhere, I need somewhere to go. I do eat alot of crap too lol.
I fall off the bandwagon so easily, I need to stay on. Seeing the first pic makes me want to, seeing the second pic makes me want to even more, seeing the newly added third pic makes me feel better about pic number 2 lol... bad thing or good, who knows!

I don't really have much advice on the motivation front, that's my downfall aswell :dohh:

Just wanted to say that you are so pretty!

wow, look how great u look in that 3rd pic, there really isnt anything wrong with u!!

I know what u mean about going out walking - i used to get it all the time about taking jack out more, but im the same, it bores the hell outta me!

Do u go to the gym? Perhaps that might help you? x

Thankyou Faille!
Yeah fedup, Im considering the gym, the only issue is my hubbys work is in shifts, so no definate gym time since he would be the babysitter for an hour or so. I used to go once a week with my mom on a set day on a set time, but now little one is here thats hard to do. Might just have to go alone as and when I get the chance when hubby is back from work.
Why is the last bit of weight the hardest to shift lol!!

i need to so get back on ive fallen of this week need to loose like another 2-3 stone but but being preg its guna be abit hard....i really just want to loose 11lbs by the end of first tri....then hopefulythatl giv me 10lbs to put on lol and then il be bk to wat i am now by the end of pregnancy haha sounds a plan xxx

i need to so get back on ive fallen of this week need to loose like another 2-3 stone but but being preg its guna be abit hard....i really just want to loose 11lbs by the end of first tri....then hopefulythatl giv me 10lbs to put on lol and then il be bk to wat i am now by the end of pregnancy haha sounds a plan xxx

I know what you mean, im not pregnant but I always said if I can lose 2 stone my gift to myself and hubby is TTC lol!
At this rate it will never happen!
Good luck hun, be healthy with it xxxxxxx

I still think you look fab :shrug:

i want to get back to this. Pic of when I was 10weeks pregnant :shock:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/blah11/10161017.jpg

https://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r5/aryandeity/5d87260f.jpg

omfg i cannot believe my stomach used to look like that :cry: And I STILL wasnt happy with my body back then, wtf?

Blah thankyou. Isnt it amazing how you are never happy with what you look like. When I looked like my top pic, I still wanted to lose 2 stone lmao.
Now I will settle for that anyday! You look lovely before, good luck getting back there too. Its nice to have someone to share it with. Any pics of you now or we not allowed to see haha?! I was in 2 minds about posting my 'now' pic, but I thought it may motivate me further.
Today, so far so good.
I ate a banana and drank a pint of water.

Come on ladies, post your motivational pics! It doesnt have to be you, but something that has inspired you.

:blush: You'll prob still think im a skinny minnie, and I know im not fat, I just want to be back to how I was before my princess came along!
This is the only body pic I have thats recentish.

https://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r5/aryandeity/02900292.jpg

Hate my baby pouch so so much. + my legs are loads chubbier, even my arms. I want to lose probably a stone more. Its more how I look and how my clothes fit rather than the number on the scale.

Thats the bit i hate too Blah my baby sac! Its so gross but my mum reckons i will never get rid of it:( i hope shes wrong. By the way i think you look great!!

:blush: You'll prob still think im a skinny minnie, and I know im not fat, I just want to be back to how I was before my princess came along!
This is the only body pic I have thats recentish.

https://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r5/aryandeity/02900292.jpg

Hate my baby pouch so so much. + my legs are loads chubbier, even my arms. I want to lose probably a stone more. Its more how I look and how my clothes fit rather than the number on the scale.

You look brilliant!!!! Really good! I know what its like though, when you arent happy with yourself, nothing anyone can say makes you feel better.
unfortunately for me, its not only my gut, but arms, legs, face and everywhere! LOL

I have the baby pouch too :( I really hope it will go but i got a feeling it aint going no where!!!!

Edit : My Pouch

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 9
You look lovely too!
Everyones pouches are cuuute!!
xxx

i wont post my motivational pic it will scare everyone away text me when u need motivating ill say something that will push u to do it

if i can do it hun u can too

Lou
xxx

Thankyou lou :)
xxx I need what your using! haha xxxx

I'll regret this....

Before is first and after is second pic.
It doesn't look like much weight (and it isn't in terms of 'weight'), I just need to tone up and get my trouser fitting properly again :blush:

Attachments

• before.JPG
    before.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 8
  • after.JPG
    after.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members