The 'I'm not going to over analyze' thread.....

toffee87

Reaction score
Yeah right ;-)

I'm 3dpo, we weren't actually TTC this cycle, we were planning on trying at Christmas again after a few months break (stopped in August), but we did the deed on CD 21. I had fertile CM, but thought it'd be at least 4 days until I ovulated, took an OPK out of curiosity, and it was positive. I'd ovulated earlier than usual! Eeek. I hope it is a :bfp: haha.

To be honest I don't think I will be preggers, I have a feeling it's going to take us a while.

Oops, I'm rambling haha.

Anyone trying not to over analyze? How many DPO are you? xxx

Despite my previous thread, me!! Lol I'm roughly 12dpo.

X

I find the first week isn't too bad, the second is a nightmare haha.

Oh I definetly agree!!

Without the risk of being too crude, I just had a feel down below and found some watery discharge with thick white stuff mixed in, any clue??

X

I've heard ladies get discharge in the early weeks? If you are 12dpo, a test could pick it up xx

Me! I'm only 4 dpo and really haven't experienced any symptoms other than being extremely tired...but I know it's very early and shouldn't be having any symptoms yet anyways! The waiting is horrible!

You'd think evolution would have sped the process up ;-) haha x

We weren't suppose to officially try until this month, but we DTD a couple days during my fertile window. I've been feeling pms type symptoms off and on and i'm pretty sure AF will show by Friday. I wish I could say I wouldn't be too upset if AF came, but i'd be lying.

Yeah right ;-)

I'm 3dpo, we weren't actually TTC this cycle, we were planning on trying at Christmas again after a few months break (stopped in August), but we did the deed on CD 21. I had fertile CM, but thought it'd be at least 4 days until I ovulated, took an OPK out of curiosity, and it was positive. I'd ovulated earlier than usual! Eeek. I hope it is a :bfp: haha.

To be honest I don't think I will be preggers, I have a feeling it's going to take us a while.

Oops, I'm rambling haha.

Anyone trying not to over analyze? How many DPO are you? xxx

Your situation sounds very similar to me.. My partner and I are 'trying but not trying' - basically, have done it unprotected a few times, but not on any special day, or in a row. However, OH has agreed to give a proper crack in the new year.

I too was trying not to symptom spot this cycle, and was doing really well until this morning.. Felt ill at my desk, and then had soreness in the uterus (similar to the dull ache I get when I have my period), and also mild cramping - has been ongoing 2-3 hours, but feels like it's dying off a bit now.

Anyway, now I have naturally gone and got my hopes, and am trying to tell myself it doesn't mean anything!

I totally agree with you that it's the second week that is the hardest!! I think it's cause that's when you potentially could start feeling symptoms, so I find (personally) that I am looking out for them more. It's also the week that you tend to get PMS, so there are symptoms of getting your period that can be mistaken for pregnancy symptoms as well.

Good luck and baby dust to all!

me!! This is only my second month TTC and last month I was a crazed psychopathic symptom stalking, POAS addict freak!!! I think I really expected it to just happen right away and I was pretty surprised that it didn't...that being said I felt kind of stupid thinking that every little thing was a symptom when it clearly wasn't and maybe I just wasn't as in tune with my body before this as I thought! This month I am on CD20...I think like 7 or 8 DPO and cool as a cucumber. I may even wait until next saturday to see if AF comes rather than testing (yeah right!) I have a really short cycle so I'm not even sure if I can test prior to AF so I want to avoid any disapointments of a false negitive. I'll probably give in by thursday though :p

hahaha i was thinking (yeah i wish) whilst i was clicking on the thread! although i dont use tests early on (i couldnt handle the disappointment) i refused to symptom spot but my brain or subconscious has this wonderful way of making me think about my stomach pelvic area & anything slight thing that may happen to it (damn you brain!) so i am left wondering how ironic it is that the more im ttc'ing each month the heavier my periods are getting (on the 1st day anyway) so typical huh!

kelowna ur post made me laugh so much if were like that early on whats going to become of us seriously, i dont expect it to happen too quickly but since i was ntnp for over a year its made me wonder so ummm whats taking you baby? whats the hold up? hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->