The Inbetweeners, Channel 4

Linzi

Prodest mummy ever
Reaction score
Did anyone watch this when it was on?

Possibly the funniest thing Ive ever seen I didnt stop laughing all the way through every episode.

But I have a terrible sense of humor...

anyone else?

xxx

I love this, brought the box set and still laugh over and over again. "Bumder" lol!!! Can't wait for series 3!!!

I loved it, the first one was my fave with the fish in the boat I nearly wet myself laughing!

Absolutely love it! It's not often that I find a show consistantly funny but I laughed out loud at every single episode! I can't even pick a favourite, although i nearly blew lemonade out of my nose several times during the thorpe park ep...

Classic, can't wait for series three!

The camping one : in the car on the way back "why is my seat damp?" LMFAO!!!

My sis is in Oz at the mo with my box set and I really want to watch it!!!

omg i luvvvvvvvve the inbetweeners i have the first two serie on dvd they have started on the 3rd now i cant wait my frav has to be bunking off possibly the funnyest thing ive ever watched i cryed laughing xxxx

yep, i am also a box set geek lol! its great, and 'clunge' has actually taken over my vocab lol!

I love the Inbetweeners. It's a quality show and it's very rare that I'll find an English comedy I'll enjoy.

Alot of place I go now I always here the word "clunge" lmao.
I love the word "bumder" now too and me and my partner are always saying "friend" (with the thumbs up) to people, haha.

All the guys from the show were at the local nightclub a few months back.

I ve heard of it befre, and if it really that good I need to check it out.

I guess its not too bad ^^ At least the soundtrack is quite nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->