the lady above game

J

jaydensmommy9

ok third tri ladies most of you may remember this game from second tri and ive decided to bring it to third tri, maybe it will help time go by a little faster lol, heres what you do for those who dont know you post something you know/observed about the lady who has posted above you, nothing mean :)

The person above me is also having a girl and we have the same middle name picked out just different spelling :)

The lady above me is currently feeling sick- hope you feel better soon! x

The lady above me has chosen the name we'd have had if we were team blue :) xx

The lady above me has an adorable little girl and lives in the same are as me.

Bite the bullet beat me to it - I was referring to scuba! Lol.

The lady above me now (bite the bullet) is expecting her first baby, a little girl, which I'm sure she's extremely excited about.

The lady above me has three of the cutest little boys i have ever seen!!! I bet they are little tykes! :)

The lady above me is probably the only lady I've seen on here from Zambia!

The lady above me has a baby due the day before me!

the lady above me is only 4 days ahead of me, due date wise. we're getting so close!

(oops. i was talking about HPMum2Be)

the lady above me is only 4 days ahead of me, due date wise. we're getting so close!

(oops. i was talking about HPMum2Be)

The lady above me wants a waterbirth which i am also seriously considering xx

The lady above me is due the day before me and I now know my baby is 95% cooked lol ;)

The lady above has a very impressive and lovely bump!

The lady above me's name always makes me think of Homer's the Odyssey and that she must be a very beautiful woman. And I love her cat picture.

the lady above me is feeling sleepy and has the loviest laughing wedding pic ever. And has beautiful red hair

The lady above me had a baby that weighed exactly 1 pound more than mine. She's also proud of her BFP's and has them displayed in her avatar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->