The last chance!! Ovulation starts now!!!

Punk_Mum86

pregnant with number 2!!!
Reaction score
So, oh and I have decided to put off ntnp, and are starting to prevent for a while :wacko:, the last unprotected bd was last night, I'm cd13 today and since it was the last one I went out and bought opks, took it this afternoon and it was positive!!! So, here goes nothing! :thumbup:

If anyone is ovulating today and wants to tww together feel free join in! Or even if your not! :hugs:

LETS DO THIS!!!! :haha:

Hi. I'm due to o on Wednesday. I would love to wait with you!!

Hi. I'm due to o on Wednesday. I would love to wait with you!!

Woohoo!! Hi! :hugs: :thumbup: Well, I'm 1dpo today. Nothing to report yet! :dohh: Although I did have to get up and pee at 5am, which I never do, just a random coincidence, but still! :haha:
I don't really feel that positive, but in a great mood regardless!! :thumbup:
How are you feeling about this cycle? :flower:

I'm not sure. I just had a chemical with my last cycle, and had a very confusing time before that, so Ive started temping. But my chart looks awful because it's very mountain looking and has many open circles (don't do it at the same time every morning.) I'm doubtful it will happen this time, but who knows? I do however know that ovulation is on the way because I always get more emotional during that time, and I've been tearing up at things as usual. Fx'd for you!!

I'm not sure. I just had a chemical with my last cycle, and had a very confusing time before that, so Ive started temping. But my chart looks awful because it's very mountain looking and has many open circles (don't do it at the same time every morning.) I'm doubtful it will happen this time, but who knows? I do however know that ovulation is on the way because I always get more emotional during that time, and I've been tearing up at things as usual. Fx'd for you!!

You too!! you never know, we might bring each other luck!! :thumbup:

Well 2 dpo today, didn't feel very positive this morning, my cervix dropped lower than I have ever felt, (it always stays high after o).
Although, I have low back ache still and I'm soo tired, far too early for symptoms, but hey ho! :dohh:
Guess i'll see how the week progresses. I feel a bit mad symptom spotting so early but...when I felt my cervix had dropped today, I got really sad, how dumb is that?! :dohh::dohh:

I just literally started checking cervical position today, so I'm not exactly sure what I'm feeling yet, but if yours usually stays high after o, assuming it stays high when you're not pregnant, and now it's low, isn't that a good sign?

I'm not sure if I o'd today or if it's tomorrow. I have never in my life to my knowledge experience ewcm, and for three or four days now it's been very watery. Today while I was checking cp, I went ahead and checked cm as well, it it was more gooey than normal, so if it wasn't today I'm at least headed in that direction. Waiting to see what temp is tomorrow.

I just literally started checking cervical position today, so I'm not exactly sure what I'm feeling yet, but if yours usually stays high after o, assuming it stays high when you're not pregnant, and now it's low, isn't that a good sign?

I'm not sure if I o'd today or if it's tomorrow. I have never in my life to my knowledge experience ewcm, and for three or four days now it's been very watery. Today while I was checking cp, I went ahead and checked cm as well, it it was more gooey than normal, so if it wasn't today I'm at least headed in that direction. Waiting to see what temp is tomorrow.

I've heard that cp is high when you're pregnant though...
Sounds like your on the way to ovulation, I've never done temping, seemed a bit complicated!! :dohh:

Ahh, see I wasn't even sure where it was supposed to be if you're pregnant. Just seemed to me in the past that I should not put my fingers in there. Just worked up the courage today!:haha:

Yes before I started temping, and people would talk about it, I would be like, "What?" It looked so complicated. :wacko: But after doing it, it's really not that bad. What you want to happen is for your temp to dip, then rise, and stay risen for three days. Mine has dipped today, and I'm hoping it shoots up and stays up for the next three days. The only downfall of temping is you can't figure out when you've ovulated until after you've ovulated, so you have to heavily rely on cm and cp to help predict it.

Ahh, see I wasn't even sure where it was supposed to be if you're pregnant. Just seemed to me in the past that I should not put my fingers in there. Just worked up the courage today!:haha:

Yes before I started temping, and people would talk about it, I would be like, "What?" It looked so complicated. :wacko: But after doing it, it's really not that bad. What you want to happen is for your temp to dip, then rise, and stay risen for three days. Mine has dipped today, and I'm hoping it shoots up and stays up for the next three days. The only downfall of temping is you can't figure out when you've ovulated until after you've ovulated, so you have to heavily rely on cm and cp to help predict it.

Aah I see, I usually just keep an eye on my cm and cp, but I bought cheap opks from amazon this month, they were really helpful, I ovulated a few days earlier than I thought I would!! I'm quite enjoying getting to know what my body gets up to each month, it's pretty interesting!! I was a bit clueless before...:blush:

Me too! I still haven't tried opk's, but may next cycle if this one isn't a success. lol I agree that it's awesome to know what your body is up to!

Here's hoping you won't need them, but if you do i would go for the amazon or ebay ones, they're nice and cheap and you can buy packs of 30 for next to nothing, so plenty to play about with, to get used to them!! :thumbup:

Thanks. Well, my temp didn't spike very high today, but it did go up. Feeling a bit overwhelmed by charting today. Yesterday I felt like I had it mastered. Darned mood swings....

Any new symptoms?

My left bb has been really sore, I have an upset stomach, but I'm not sure if it's related at all, I'm in a bit of a crappy mood today, don't know what's up with me...
Sorry you're temp didn't spike, maybe tomorrow?? :hugs:

Maybe. I took it twice this morning. The first time it was 96.06 and the second time it was 97.10. I went with the 97.10 but made a note of the first temp. Guess I have to wait and see what it does tomorrow to know if I o'd yesterday or today. Very confusing. (I know I just told you it wasn't... lol)

It would be so nice if there were certain symptoms that were only for pregnancy, instead of having so many symptoms that could mean pregnancy or pms or ovulation... makes things very stressful doesn't it?

It really is, this tww seems to be taking forever!! I'm starting t think my af is coming early, I'm crampy and have that general, very irritable feeling, last month I spotted and cramped a week early then stopped for a while and proper af came late, so who knows what my body will do this month!! I hope you o today!!! (what a strange thing to say!) :haha:

hahaha. Thanks! Did you ever imagine you'd be saying that to someone?? :rofl:

I hope you get your :bfp: this cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"