The last chance!! Ovulation starts now!!!

So how's everything going?

Not too bad! Although, I had a horrible time the other night, was really ill, so I went to the doctor the next day, she did a pregnancy test and after a minute told me it was negative and i must have miscarried early, I burst into tears and was about to leave when she picked up the test and said "oh, it's positive now" she hadn't left it long enough to develop, I could have killed her!!! But everything is ok now! I got bloods taken today to confirm, hopefully get the results tomorrow.

How are you?! Any signs or symptoms?? I'm so hoping you get your bfp!!:happydance:

I had a horrible time the other night, was really ill, so I went to the doctor the next day, she did a pregnancy test and after a minute told me it was negative and i must have miscarried early, I burst into tears and was about to leave when she picked up the test and said "oh, it's positive now" she hadn't left it long enough to develop, I could have killed her!!! But everything is ok now! I got bloods taken today to confirm, hopefully get the results tomorrow.
Oh my gosh, way to give her patient unnecessary stress! :dohh: Congrats on your BFP! :)

Not too bad! Although, I had a horrible time the other night, was really ill, so I went to the doctor the next day, she did a pregnancy test and after a minute told me it was negative and i must have miscarried early, I burst into tears and was about to leave when she picked up the test and said "oh, it's positive now" she hadn't left it long enough to develop, I could have killed her!!! But everything is ok now! I got bloods taken today to confirm, hopefully get the results tomorrow.

How are you?! Any signs or symptoms?? I'm so hoping you get your bfp!!:happydance:

Oh no!! I was scared for you! Glad all is well!

I don't know. Still have the tender breasts. Now I'm feeling extra emotional, but could just be pending AF. I do have some creamy cm though.

Oh no!! I was scared for you! Glad all is well!

I don't know. Still have the tender breasts. Now I'm feeling extra emotional, but could just be pending AF. I do have some creamy cm though.

Creamy cm was my main symptom!! :thumbup:

Yes I've heard many others say they had it before their bfp's as well. Honestly, mine seems to be very inconsistent, and it's hard for me to judge by it. I never dry up after ovulation. But last night after I went to the bathroom before bed, I wiped, and you could easily see it on the toilet paper, and that is not a normal thing! I think I'm going to test on Monday. I'll be 10dpo then. I just don't know if I can wait that long! haha

Yes I've heard many others say they had it before their bfp's as well. Honestly, mine seems to be very inconsistent, and it's hard for me to judge by it. I never dry up after ovulation. But last night after I went to the bathroom before bed, I wiped, and you could easily see it on the toilet paper, and that is not a normal thing! I think I'm going to test on Monday. I'll be 10dpo then. I just don't know if I can wait that long! haha

I can't wait until you test! I keep checking your ticker!! I really hope you get your bfp!!:hugs:

My ticker is actually not accurate. I'm only 8dpo today. I don't know what's up with that. lol

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!! :thumbup: Have you got your tests at the ready?! I've got my second round of bloods tomorrow, hopefully they'll tell me that everything is fine and progressing properly!
I'm sending you all the baby dust possible!!!!!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Just took the test. It's been 2 minutes and so far nothing. 3 more minutes to go! lol

:bfn: Af is due on the 20th, so I'll wait and retest if she doesn't show.

I really think I'm fine either way. I'm sure this is just the calm before the storm though. haha

How's it going?? Any more symptoms? Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Nothing new. AF is due today, so should show up a bit before noon. (It always does.) I'm probably going to test here in a little bit. I've found that my fmu isn't good, and that my smu is much better, so I'm waiting....

No, AF is MIA. Not exactly sure what's going on with that. It's been late before for no good reason though, and I even skipped one in June, so guess it's just waiting for it at this point.

No, AF is MIA. Not exactly sure what's going on with that. It's been late before for no good reason though, and I even skipped one in June, so guess it's just waiting for it at this point.

Have you tested again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->