The last chance!! Ovulation starts now!!!

:haha:No I didn't!! I had a little panic about doing it all over again today, don't know why :shrug:
Well...TMI WARNING!!!
Today I went for a quick pee before heading off to get my daughter from nursery and my pants had loads of white cm in them? (Yuck i know) :blush:wondering if this could be a sign?
Sorry for the tmi!!! :blush:

I think it is! I think I read somewhere that it is one of the early signs. I don't remember with my other pregnancies if I got that or not. Oh, I'm so excited for you! When are you testing?

I think it is! I think I read somewhere that it is one of the early signs. I don't remember with my other pregnancies if I got that or not. Oh, I'm so excited for you! When are you testing?

Ooh!! I don't test until Thursday, I'm only 4 dpo today, haven't got many other symptoms, other than, I felt sick really suddenly after I ate a tuna sandwich yesterday, that never happens, tuna is my favourite, i could seriously live off the stuff!! :haha:

Well it's still kinda early to be bombarded with symptoms!! Hopefully the ones you do have are good signs!

I hope so! How are you today? Are you officially in the tww with me?!

I think so. Looks like my cm has dried up, and from my chart, I think I o'd yesterday. I'm hoping we still caught it cause we bd'ed the day before yesterday. But hubby was away on business and didn't get home til early this morning. Hoping my temps stay elevated.

And I think we're all getting sick. Last night my son, who has asthma kept coughing and coughing and his breathing treatments didn't help, and I ended up having to give him cough medicine. Then today my 5 year old dd has been just laying around saying she has a headache. I also have a headache and feel a bit sluggish.... ugh..

Oh no! There's nothing worse than the whole family being sick at the same time, it always happen to us!
Asthma is horrid when it plays up, both oh and I have it, I'm slightly worse than him. I always put vapour rub on my chest (along with my inhalers) when it plays up, makes breathing feel easier for sleeping. Hope You guys don't get sick! :hugs:

We only dtd the night before o aswell, so your the same as me!:thumbup:

Don't know what our chances are, but hopefully good!

Yes me and ds have asthma, and I know if mine is acting up, his will. I've been thinking of getting an air filter for his bedroom. Since it seems to always hit him the worst when he's trying to go to sleep.

Asthma is horrible. Such a pest.

Well I was stupid and tested today, bfn, of course :dohh:
Honestly, what was I expecting??

It's so hard not to sometimes. I personally have sworn off early testing, so I'm just gonna wait and only test if AF doesn't show. Are you 4 or 5 dpo?

Oh and just wanted to note some things. I'm pretty sure I o'ed Thursday. I'm horrible with cm, but it seems to stay somewhat watery/wet until I get AF, so I don't really go by that too much. My breasts have been tender since I o'ed, and my energy has gone from high the day of o to very low now, and I am extremely moody!

I'm 6 dpo today. Your symptoms sound really promising! I hope we both get our bfp's!!:thumbup:
I've had strange cramps and headaches...not helped by the fact that oh just spilt white primer paint all over my brand new cream carpet in the bedroom (he's an artist) and it has gone up the walls and over the brand new bed frame, I nearly cried! :cry:
Pregnant or not, he's lucky I didn't kill him!!

I hope we both get our bfp's!!

Oh no!! I'm so sorry about your cream carpet! DH's can be a pain in the butt sometimes. I remember mine painting one time with a spray machine thingy and my windows were covered in it.

I got this, this morning...:shrug:

Attachments

• IMAG0149.jpg
    IMAG0149.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 18
UPDATE!! BFP!! 7 dpo!! Aaaahhh!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0150.jpg
    IMAG0150.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 22
Ahhhh!!!!! Yay!!!!!!! :yipee:

I'm excited that my fertility friend gave me crosshairs today! lol.

Ahhhh!!!!! Yay!!!!!!! :yipee:

I'm excited that my fertility friend gave me crosshairs today! lol.

Woohoo!! :happydance: You have to keep me updated!! Any new symptoms?!! When do you plan on testing??

So what's your estimated due date?

Breasts have gotten more tender, as well as my nipples. I'm extremely tired today and have a bit of a headache. I just this morning got a weird cramp in my inner thigh/lower abdomen. Don't know if the cramp is related or not. haha I have had some terrible experiences with early testing, which led to a chemical last cycle, so I'm going to try to hold out til I miss AF, which is due the 20th. I don't know if I can make it that long though. haha

Estimated due date is May 26 2013!! I'm a bit nervous...in a good way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->