the last week of the 2WW is the worst!!!

sarahincanada

Love my lil miracle
Reaction score
arrghhhhhfffhhhhh! my period is due Sunday or Monday and Im feeling so restless! I hate this part of the cycle! I just want to know NOW if Im pregnant or not. If Im not obviously I will feel disappointment, but it doesnt last long and I switch to a pma for the new cycle. i also like that in my period week I dont think of TTC at all, I just shut off. Then the ov tests start and BDing so that passes the time. Even the week after ovulation I can somewhat forget about things and have a little excitement and hope. this week is the worst!!!

I dont symptom spot as it really seems symptoms are the same whether you are pregnant or not. Ive been having sore nipples, headaches, greeny/yellowing cm with clumps of white at times, a little cramping. But all this can be just gearing up for period. most of the girls I know on here that got a bfp didnt have many symptoms at all.

I dont like to test, I just prefer to just wait for my period. Perhaps testing would make it more interesting so I may try one tomorrow.

anyway thought I would post this so that anytime you are in this part of the cycle you can come here and rant!!! :kiss:

arrghhhhhfffhhhhh! my period is due Sunday or Monday and Im feeling so restless! I hate this part of the cycle! I just want to know NOW if Im pregnant or not. If Im not obviously I will feel disappointment, but it doesnt last long and I switch to a pma for the new cycle. i also like that in my period week I dont think of TTC at all, I just shut off. Then the ov tests start and BDing so that passes the time. Even the week after ovulation I can somewhat forget about things and have a little excitement and hope. this week is the worst!!!

I dont symptom spot as it really seems symptoms are the same whether you are pregnant or not. Ive been having sore nipples, headaches, greeny/yellowing cm with clumps of white at times, a little cramping. But all this can be just gearing up for period. most of the girls I know on here that got a bfp didnt have many symptoms at all.

I dont like to test, I just prefer to just wait for my period. Perhaps testing would make it more interesting so I may try one tomorrow.

anyway thought I would post this so that anytime you are in this part of the cycle you can come here and rant!!! :kiss:

I totally agree sarah:thumbup:

I try not to symptom spot - although just at beg of journey really so symptom spotting is all new and gives me something to do.
As you say though pg and af signs are same in alot of cases. As i have said before we should have something more definite to look for -- i think we should def change colour completely or something hee hee:haha::haha:

Hang in there fingers x for you

I'm beyond impatient. I don't understand why we can't know as soon as conception occurs.
Not implantation, conception. Sperm meets the egg and ten minutes later we get a positive test.
I like the idea of changing color, except we would be going around saying "I look more blue today don't I? Because I swear I look more blue today, here look at me in this light and if I tilt my body a little...there is definitely a blue tint to me" :laugh2:

like the idea of changing color, except we would be going around saying "I look more blue today don't I? Because I swear I look more blue today, here look at me in this light and if I tilt my body a little...there is definitely a blue tint to me" :laugh2:

:rofl:

I was just thinking about the 2WW today on the way to work - how I dread it. I'm ok at the minute cause I'm waiting to Ov and that gives me a week of POAS for ov, a week of BDing and at least feeling like I'm doing something. Then the 2WW kicks in and I'm literally crazy waiting for the kick in the teeth from AF or hopefully some day a :bfp:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to all already in the 2WW!

I'm ok at the minute cause I'm waiting to Ov and that gives me a week of POAS for ov, a week of BDing and at least feeling like I'm doing something.

same here, i'm feeling quite relaxed at the moment as i'm only cd8. in general, I'm still ok during the 1st week after Ov but then when the 2nd week starts I get in a really bad state. At least this cycle I'll be on holiday during the 2ww, so that hopefully will make it easier!

Good luck and lots of patience to all of you in 2nd half of the 2WW!:hugs:

how are you doing Sarah?

the title to the thread... took the words straight from my mouth hun!
i have no nails left! i ALWAYS bite my nails until i go to the 12 weeks scan!!! i NEVER feel pregnant till i see the baby wriggling on a screen!
doesn't matter how many tests i take.
my fingers are SORE! anyhoo... not long now eh? i am also testing on sunday and i can't wait to find out what is going on.
i have been symptom spotting like a mad hatter, even more so because i am still breastfeeding my son and he is starting to refuse the breast.
i was told that this is a good sign. fingers crossed for all of us xxx
HIGHFIVE for the members of the ''CHRISTMAS 2011 BABIES CLAN!'' lol

(if we get those all important BFP's)

I'm ok at the minute cause I'm waiting to Ov and that gives me a week of POAS for ov, a week of BDing and at least feeling like I'm doing something.

same here, i'm feeling quite relaxed at the moment as i'm only cd8. in general, I'm still ok during the 1st week after Ov but then when the 2nd week starts I get in a really bad state. At least this cycle I'll be on holiday during the 2ww, so that hopefully will make it easier!

Good luck and lots of patience to all of you in 2nd half of the 2WW!:hugs:

how are you doing Sarah?

im doing great! I tested today to try and make the day seem somewhat interesting and bfn. of course its early, but it makes me think Im not pregnant and some of that 'what if' annoying feeling goes away!!

oooh so you are CD8, what are your BDing plans? you do ov tests right? next month I am going to try and BD every other night from CD10, usually we stop right after my smiley ov test.

good luck!!!

the title to the thread... took the words straight from my mouth hun!
i have no nails left! i ALWAYS bite my nails until i go to the 12 weeks scan!!! i NEVER feel pregnant till i see the baby wriggling on a screen!
doesn't matter how many tests i take.
my fingers are SORE! anyhoo... not long now eh? i am also testing on sunday and i can't wait to find out what is going on.
i have been symptom spotting like a mad hatter, even more so because i am still breastfeeding my son and he is starting to refuse the breast.
i was told that this is a good sign. fingers crossed for all of us xxx
HIGHFIVE for the members of the ''CHRISTMAS 2011 BABIES CLAN!'' lol

(if we get those all important BFP's)

haha you have no nails left and Ive been eating junk food all week! I cant stop! its my comfort. not great if I am pregnant :dohh: good luck with the testing! I got a bfn today at 10dpo so I will probably just wait for my period to come on Monday now.

im doing great! I tested today to try and make the day seem somewhat interesting and bfn. of course its early, but it makes me think Im not pregnant and some of that 'what if' annoying feeling goes away!!

ooh it's really good that it helped you relax, and there is still hope anyway!

oooh so you are CD8, what are your BDing plans? you do ov tests right? next month I am going to try and BD every other night from CD10, usually we stop right after my smiley ov test.
good luck!!!

was going to start BDing last night but we were both really tired :dohh: so will start today! this is my first cycle with the CBFM, and got highs since very early, but for some reason I thought they were not 'real' and the machine was just getting to know me as i normally Ov around cd14 - hope I have not missed important days! Anyway, I am really happy now as this morning I had lots of EWCM (been absent for the last 2 months!) :happydance:

Well i hate 2nd week too i get really upset especially if i get that feeling that it hasnt worked. Everyone says u should forget about it and it will happen but how the hell do you forget about it. I use pinkpad on iphone to work out dates and have just noticed i had missed the first day of last period off so my ovulation date was 2 days before meaning ive only done it twice that could count. Ironically i concieved first time to try 3 times before when not charting or expecting it.

ooh it's really good that it helped you relax, and there is still hope anyway!

good luck!!!

was going to start BDing last night but we were both really tired :dohh: so will start today! this is my first cycle with the CBFM, and got highs since very early, but for some reason I thought they were not 'real' and the machine was just getting to know me as i normally Ov around cd14 - hope I have not missed important days! Anyway, I am really happy now as this morning I had lots of EWCM (been absent for the last 2 months!) :happydance:

yay for ewcm!!
what CD day are you now? I read someone on here recently who was using a CMFM and then stopped one cycle and only BDd CD8 or something, and got pregnant and realized she ovulated CD8-10! I guess you will have to see if you get highs around CD14 as well? thats why I want to do the every other day thing so I cover all bases. Plus theres less pressure to perform so intensely around the Ov. Not sure if every other night is realistic, will let you know! My period is due on Monday and normally I spot before so will probably know very soon.

what CD day are you now? I read someone on here recently who was using a CMFM and then stopped one cycle and only BDd CD8 or something, and got pregnant and realized she ovulated CD8-10! I guess you will have to see if you get highs around CD14 as well? .

i did! i got my peak on cd13 and cd14 (today)
fingers crossed we'll get the eggy this time!

My period is due on Monday and normally I spot before so will probably know very soon.

hope no news is good news!!
keep us posted!

I'm an idiot!:blush: I tested this afternoon at 7dpo and of course got a BFN. Please smack me! :dohh: Now of course I'm sulking and lost any hope. So stupid, I know. It's SO early! What's wrong with me???!! I know these things but yet I'm still a complete dope! *sigh* :shrug:

I'm an idiot!:blush: I tested this afternoon at 7dpo and of course got a BFN. Please smack me! :dohh: Now of course I'm sulking and lost any hope. So stupid, I know. It's SO early! What's wrong with me???!! I know these things but yet I'm still a complete dope! *sigh* :shrug:

haha a lot of people on here do that! I am not a very good tester, Ive tried to become a poas addict, but I failed. I find it too stressful and prefer to just wait out my period. its way too early for you, try and forget about it!!

as for me, Im now in the other 2WW, waiting for ovulation. This one is much better I find, when I get my period I switch off for a few days and dont think about my cycle much. Then Im starting BDing and Ov tests tomorrow, and its a little over a week till Ov. I dread the next 2WW though, I hate it :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->