The 'Lets get slim for Xmas' Group!

i was sooo good today, til hubby handed me a pack of wotsits, and a choccie bikkie :(

I have been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad, cake and a choc bar :(

I can do it, I just need to keep away from people who buy me nice things :(

I have been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad, cake and a choc bar :(

I can do it, I just need to keep away from people who buy me nice things :(

Aww nooooooo! Cake is baaaad! Right come on now ladies how can we stop these temptations? Ive been good this week but going out for a couple of drinks tomorrow so that will most likely make me gain 2lbs!!:dohh:

We can do it by christmas!!

I know I need to stop this :(

OK tomorrow and Snday I am gonna be extra good!

Someone please tell me to throw my scales out the bloody window!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so depressed just weighed thinking id have had a good loss and it only says 1lb :cry: ive been so good and havnt cheated and have been on the treamill 3 times this week!!!!

all the hard work for which seems like nothing :(

I know i know a loss is better than nothing blah blah blah...

Someone please tell me to throw my scales out the bloody window!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so depressed just weighed thinking id have had a good loss and it only says 1lb :cry: ive been so good and havnt cheated and have been on the treamill 3 times this week!!!!

all the hard work for which seems like nothing :(

I know i know a loss is better than nothing blah blah blah...

THROW THEM OUT THE WINDOW they are not accurate! Seriously just get weighed on your Slimming world day. Get your OH to hide em or something cus its no good to keep weighing it'll just get you down and you're doing SOO brilliantly with your running and diet! :hugs: Grr household scales should be banned I think.

I've been CRAP all week ffs. I've reverted back to skipping meals and snacking on junk during the day :growlmad: Not good.

Nessa you are doing so well!!! Dont give up :hugs:

Hide the scales x

Thanks girls :hugs: Household scales should be banned :grr: stupid things!!!!!

OH is gunna hide them when he gets out the bath :)

xx

Good idea!

You can fluctuate so much at different times of the month and also remember if you are exercising, muscle weighs more than fat! Clothes fit is better to go by xx

Well My AF came this afternoon so that could explain it!!

Hows everyone getting on today? xx

:sleep: so tired ...been out all day ..why is it hard to find food low in fat when out grr

Hope everyone has had a good week and done better than me on the diet front!!
I've been on holiday all week, done very little exercise and eaten all sorts of yummies, buffets at peoples houses, meals out and takeaways... all things considered I suppose the 1.5lb weight gain could have been a lot worse.... Still feels a bit pants though.

I lost 1lb this week. I wasn't expecting anything because I've been so naughty all week!

Well done Nessa! X

I have been sooooooooo naughty this weekend think I have put on about 3lb! tomorrow will reveal all! x

I LOST 3lb!! Woohoo! AND I had about 10 gin and tonics, half a bottle of bubbley, lots of baby guinness', sambuka, curry and chips at 3am AND a big fat roast followed by trifle on sunday!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->