~ The Long Term WTT Ladies ~

ok im gunna sound really stupid but how do you add the blinkie to my sig?? i havnt a clue!!
xxx

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxx

upset that i have to wait tho..

Tired but excited!! Going on holiday in 3 weeks :wohoo: x

Ooo where are you going on Holiday? I a super jealous, I haven't done anything remotely summery this summer, and I am not going on holiday at all either!

Oh is going away in 3 weeks time though!! :(

Im going Murcia for a week :)

Hiiii Hanny :wave:

Yeah it took me ages to go through the buddy thread to find out where you made it :rofl:

Whats everyones plans for the weekend? xx

Im going Murcia for a week :)

Hiiii Hanny :wave:

Yeah it took me ages to go through the buddy thread to find out where you made it :rofl:

Whats everyones plans for the weekend? xx

:rofl: just as i thought no one wanted to talk me :kiss:

i love that blinkie site, its so good :) i love that style

So do i. I thought you'd done it in like photoshop or something at first :lol:

And of course i wanna talk to hanny!! I'm gonna go re-add you on facebook now :thumbup: x

Thanks hunny :) just accepted you

when is your TTC date? my friends seem to think ill be pregnant in the first 2 months of moving out :dohh: which i very much hope not.. i would love another baby, but thinking about ava not being my little baby anymore and having another one makes me sad :( im such a big softy :lol:

Lol. I think around 2014. Awww another mini Hanny!!!

Tom wants to wait a while :(

I hope I am not going to have to wait any longer than 2014 either. Why don't guys get broody like us women do! I am feeling soooooooo broody today!

lol my DH does actually get broody at times - he's sometimes worse than me and it can take a lot to resist him!

Hey can I join? I'll hopefully be TTC 2012 but if its upto my OH then maybe not :cry: lol hope all you ladies are ok :flower:?

Hiya hunnny :) I think I wanna ttc jan/feb/march/April time, I want a winter baby :D

i'm with you on that Hannah, i'd ideally like a winter baby too! although i really wouldn't mind, i just prefer winter

I had a spring baby (April) with Laila and it was quite nice apart from I didn't enjoy being pregnant Dec which is xmas and my bday :haha:
I don't fancy being heavily pregnant in the summer though!

It was quite nice, we've never had to really bundle her up and wrap her up, good job because she hates getting dressed :haha: so extra layers would be a nightmare atm.

April was a lovely time to have her, i loved all the outfits for spring/summer babies :cloud9: but I love a good snowsuit LOL x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->