The Loss sections

Status
Not open for further replies.

v2007

Reaction score
If at all possible, can we get it set to permissions only?

I know its a big ask but some of the posts are so emotional at time and time and time again people are just reading and lurking.

I know there is no obligation to post and lurking is not illegal :winkwink: but its like people are just having a nosy which is at time upsetting.

We pour our hearts out and we can get over 200 views and 6 replies.

I mean there was a post a while ago about 1 member was bored so she went to have a nosy in the loss sections.

I might be alone in suggesting this but i just wanted to ask.

V xxx

I remember that bored person too and did think, how inappropriate.

The only down side I can think of - Restricting access may stop people who are not members, but looking to be, from lurking & taking the step of joining. I joined here following my loss and think a lot of others probably do too. Its only when something goes bad that you start looking for this kind of support.

Would be interesting to see what others think xxxxxxx

That's terrible! If you get people like thAt in there I'd want it private too x

Hiya hun,

I know we've gone over this before (was sure you were on that thread also) and I'm afraid Kanga is right. We did through that discussion help creating a photos gallery within the loss section and permission only which is controlled by one of the regular Mummies.

To reach for support you need to find the support.

Nice of the bored person though :growlmad: there's insensitivity all round the forum and the world ...sadly.

I am sorry hun but because we have discussed this before I do want to close it, we're very busy atm and some of the family very poorly that it's just not the right time for us to keep up and defend the reasoning behind it (which will happen) - No bad feelings from me though, just being honest.

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back