The Lovely Looney Great Pretenders

lol faye im pretty sure fuff has christend her new home by now!! shes a filthy girly :haha:
xx

Morning ladies :)

God you filthy lot, speculating on all my filthy goings on!

But yeah, it's christened good and proper :rofl:

Neill's buggered off to do the paper round for his son as he's away for the weekend, and I've got up and done a spot of early morning cleaning. Now I'd rather like a shower but a huge scary moth (the same one as yesterday, back for it's revenge, I'm sure of it!) accosted me en route, and I have been forced to retreat back in to the bedroom until further notice. (ie, until Neill gets home to squish it's mothy ass) :p

How're you girls at the mo? Apart from all the 2ww-ness :/ xx

Morning ladies :) Not much going on here, DH won't get up and I am just having breakfast :)

We've been a bit of a rubbish group the last couple of weeks. Far too much hanging out in each other's journals and nov enough random chatter!

I'm good. Just can't wait until next weekend when we'll be doing it for real! We engaged in what R calls a live-fire drill this morning! :rofl:

We're taking our classic car out into the Peak District today. Hot chocolate, pub lunch and a trip to the cheese shop in Hartington are on the agenda.

Might have to do a bit of work this pm. I'm running a meeting an Reading tomorrow, which means I'm on a 6.11am train boo...

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday!

xXx

:haha: yeah we are bad at chatting on other peoples journals ;)

Have a good Sunday, I have to go and practice roundabouts... booooo!!

my hamster died :-( x
Off to work for 2 dont want to go, its raining and miserable outside xx
Hope everyone is well xx

Sorry about hammy faye! :hugs:

This morning so far; I have painted the bathroom, made scrambled eggs on toast, filled the door post that MIL's dog had chewed & now I am on here.

I am good ta Fuff!!! Booo for the moth! Hope your okay honey and enjoying cohabitation! :haha:

xxxx

Haha yup cohabitation is going well thankyouuuuu ^_^ just watching Neill's band play a gig at the moment, don't know a single soul here so I'm sitting on my Todd :p not very much fun lol might go home soon.

Sorry about your hamster Faye :( mine's getting quite old now too :( :hugs:

I don't hang around anyones journal so I get a bit lonely in here sometimes :p hahahaha I'm clearly hanging out in the wrong places lol.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :)

Sorry about the hamster. :hugs:

Damita, how were the roundabouts?

Haven't gone out yet but am going out today but DH did draw me a diagram and we had play cars to practice it :haha:

I used to hate round abouts when I was learning... now I love them!!

Its just a case of always the left lane except if your going the last exit then its the right!

xxx

omg roundabouts were the bane of my life when I was learning to drive!
There was a double mini roundabout on my test route and I just could not get my head around it!

even now I still get a bit confused on the multi lane roundabouts on dual carridgeways, like when to change lanes and stuff lol

:haha: glad to see it's not just me :) went horrible yesterday I just don't know if it is safe to take a space.. if I can make it around the aroundabout in time.. stupid..

I used to panic on roundabouts haha. Now they don't bother me unless I don't know where to go lol x

arghhhhh

Anyone remember me talking about my neighbours before and how they keep me awake several times a week with their violent arguing?? Well currently the windows in their front door are btoh smashed from an argument they had so you get the picture......

well the cheeky effing cow bag started banging on the wall at us this morning telling us to shut up because us and the kids were having a cuddle in bed and a giggle tickling each other and stuff. The kids were laughing loudly.....doing what kids do, and she had the cheek to bang on the wall and tell us to shut up!!

I shouted back at her through the wall telling her she had an effing cheek and if I had to listen to her arguing all night long she could listen to my kids playing at 8:30am.

it just peed me off soooooo much!

OMG what a cheeky cow!! You walls sound thin honey! Dunno how you put up with that!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->