The Lovely Looney Great Pretenders

Wow I would be so mad, I have horrible neighbours like that too :hugs:

They sound horrible. But tbh... 8.30am is a reasonable time for noise... late at night isn't so they've got nothing on you. Can't you report them? x

omg ley i would be fuming. You cant help kids playing and laughing. we live in a flat and although it gets noisy sometimes we cant tell them to be quiet and i would feel bad anyway. Hope it gets sorted ley https://s2.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/hug1.gif
Hope everyone is ok xx

My new phone arrived! :yipee: I'm trying to ignore it and just let it charge for now so I can try to do some work!

I think breakfast, TEA, then crack on with my work. Only 11am what's going on today?! :shrug:

I actually meant to write that it's ALREADY after 11am coz I've done NOTHING (not even had breakfast!) and I have so much to do! Being out of the office on Monday and now this has stolen like a day and a half from an already busy week. Think I will be working over the weekend at this rate! Boo...

How was your resit Damita?

I was just about to crack on with my work (yaright) when my new phone kicked into life so now I just wanna play with it!

resit was a totally waste of time, totally fail but I am already in 3rd year so I am really not that bothered :)

Hello ladies.. sorry i have been away =( ive been sick and far to lazy to do anything ahaha... i have my 30 week check up this week and setting an induction day ahhh scary =).. how is everyone doing??

This is a hugely busy week for us! We've got scans and tests all round! I'll be starting my first 2ww too! :happydance:

xXx

:happydance: so who is testing this week? Me, Mags and Lisa? Am I missing anyone else?

I think that's it. A lot still. I have my blood tests too :cry:

Oooo setting a date! That's super exciting!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->