The magical sun!

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
Aisling did some really terrible poos in her ittis a couple of days ago and I knew they were going to stain. I added Vanish powder, scrubbed them with a Vanish bar and as expected, badly stained after the wash this morning. Figured I'd give sunning a try so out they went on the line and we went out for the day. Just checked them and they look brand spanking new! :thumbup: I have to say I was a bit sceptical about how well sunning would work but I'm well impressed!

Pointless thread really but I was just dead surprised!

lol its great isnt it!! i was soooo surprised the first time i tried...i try to get mine out all the time when the sun is out...even if there are no stains it just re vamps em doesnt it :)

xxxx

There is a good breeze going today too, not too strong to knock the nappies off the thingie (they arent pegged on, the dog ate the pegs *sigh*) but enough to be drying them nicely. Even my pop-in inserts are almost dry out there....woo!

I've found this today too. It's even worked on some nappies I'd pretty much given up on. Natural and free!

I'm so sceptical but you lot are convincing me :rofl:

I've got enough nappies to give them all to my dad to hang out on his line for me once a week or so, lol, so at least they'll get some sun! No garden here :(

I want to try on some of my flips. It's worked on ittis before but I have this idea that the organic flip inserts are unfixable.

nothing is unfixable! turf it outside in the sun, if its raining or cold leave it on the window ledge....ANY light helps!

I hate having no garden. :cry: We do have a balcony but it's covered and gets hardly any sun. There are only two other outside windows and they don't get much sun either. I might have to take the nappies out for a walk; I can hang them off Leyla's pushchair :rofl:

I hate having no garden. :cry: We do have a balcony but it's covered and gets hardly any sun. There are only two other outside windows and they don't get much sun either. I might have to take the nappies out for a walk; I can hang them off Leyla's pushchair :rofl:

HAHAHA attach them to a pram and a rucksack and go out for a couple of hours....just avoid the men in white coats :haha:

I had mine out today - was going to take a piccie of my nappy line :rofl:

I put mine out on the balcony (I could take them down to the drying green but I was going out today so didn't want to leave them out there unsupervised :haha:) Will be using the drying green next time though.

My Ivory itti got stained not long after I got it and a day on the windowledge did the trick :D

Rachel in a few months we can go out together and string a line between our pushchairs :rofl:

Sunny again today :) Almost regret not having a nappy wash to go on LOL

I'm off to visit my Mum all day today and I'm taking my nappy wash with me to hang up on her line :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->