The mid 30s pass so slowly

Livvy

Reaction score
Join me to help pass the time! I’m 36 weeks today and every day feels like a week already. Plus I’m pretty sure I’m gonna go overdue. Anyone else bored and done?

I felt like the twenties went the slowest like unbelievably dragged! But the 30s are still going slow for me. Im 38 weeks and so done beyond belief. I know for a fact that this one is going to be another overdue one and induction! X

Feels like I'm running a race with an anchor tied to my ankle. I crossed the 30 week marker, tripped over the ribbon, and now I'm army crawling... 32 on Fri. :coffee:

Feels like I'm running a race with an anchor tied to my ankle. I crossed the 30 week marker, tripped over the ribbon, and now I'm army crawling... 32 on Fri. :coffee:

:haha: this is exactly how it feels! Couldn't of worded it better myself!! X

Sorry to find this funny because I know we're all really dragging now but I can't help it... spot on! :rofl:

Time is dragging here too. My friend due only a couple weeks before me just had her c-section today and I feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever! I've had annoying BH since about 30 weeks that never amount to anything, SPD makes me feel like my hips are going to explode out from under me, baby is soooooooooo low that I can't even close my legs when I sit, I have a constant ache in the front of my pubic bone (which I'm assuming is baby's head) and every time I get up the pressure is so bad I feel like I have to pee. Bring on the baby already... :coffee:

I'm 32 weeks today and dragging, but things are picking up. July is going to be a super busy month for us work-wise and general life-wise, and it's probably going to fly by. At least, I'm hoping it is!

That made me laugh out loud! So accurate!!

So glad I’m not alone but I’m sorry you ladies are suffering too! Char, I think this one will be overdue for me too. We’ll see I guess...

Lilmiss, I’m in so much constant pain too :/ newest thing is a constant lower backache, and I haven’t had back pain at all so far. I’m guessing baby is in an awkward position or something...

Jello I wish that was the case for us. June was busy but now July is going to drag on and on... and on... due the 18th but half expecting an august baby tbh.

Not gona lie, it's actually felt like a form of torture! So glad this is the last time for me! X

Thursdays are so fun. X week + 6, then it rolls over Y week + 0 and the grind of time begins.

My week change day is on Wednesday. I look forward to wednesdays and the weekends seem too long, hahaha.

My chiropractor is on vacation this week and I just want him and his magic hands baaaack. Ugh my back hurts so bad. Think baby must be lying super awkwardly... I’m not getting my hopes up that it’s a labor sign this early.

Went and walked around the mall today with my kids cuz you know, helps kill time and walking is supposed to help get them in position. Well I think I overdid it because came home and napped and have felt really crummy ever since.

Derp derp.. it’s the weekend... every day is sooo long! Sigh. Went and had labs drawn this morning, CBC and bile acids since I had borderline obstetric cholestasis with my last pregnancy. Also I had my GBS swab done last week but still haven’t gotten the results... I don’t remember it taking this long last time. Anyone else know how long that should take?

Shouldn't be long. If it's neg you might not hear til your next ob appt.

All my lab results are usually put into this online medical record thing right away and I get an email that I can check them out. I’m a nurse so I like to be in the know I guess! And sigh... my next OB visit isn’t till Thursday. Not that I love them but it’s at least a sign time is passing...

How are you ladies all doing? I’m annoyed baby center took their tickers away. Guess I’ll have to go search for a new one.

Hope your test results come fast. Totally understand wanting to be in the know!

Tickers are a bummer. It's so weird,...

GBS negative, yay!

The lilypie one is cute!! I’ll look tomorrow if I remember.

Trying to keep my mornings occupied as they’re usually the part of the day that passes the slowest. Probably take my two to the library tomorrow and stop at the chiropractor on the way back.

It seems like the days pass by slow, but the weeks are super quick. My changeover day is Thursdays. Because I have my 2 year old to chase around all weekend, I usually forget that it's a new week until Monday, when I'm already halfway through it!

Either way though, I just want to be done with being pregnant. Like, I don't want him to come out yet, I just want time to fast-forward a few months until after delivery lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->