The missing?

I'm confused haha, I've never had to put so much effort into watching something in my life! Tonights was brutal!! X

Its been a bit hit and miss for me - great start, but it seemed a bit dull/lost for a couple of weeks, but picked up again last night, unfortunately LO was crying so I missed the first ten minutes and boy was I confused for a while, I really hope they either find him or find out what happened to him, I felt it had a bit of a Mccann feel in the beginning

I was thinking exactly the same mccann story (forgot I watched it on demand so it was last night lol) I'm constantly just like who is she, who is he, WHATTT IS GOING ON??? It has been pretty slow but think things are going to get good now, I really hope he's still alive I think it'll destroy me if he's dead!!

I've been watching. It's ok. Not as good as I was expecting but ill still watch till the end as I want to know what's happened. I think I'm finding it hard to get into because I don't really like the parents. There not tugging at my heart strings, the dad's to violent and the mums just 'meh' if you know what I mean? I don't like their past or present characters. The only character I've really warmed too is the detective, baptiste (sp? )

Yes I completely agree! Im hooked because I really want to find out what happened to him. Yes the parents really aren't easy to connect with. I was also so confused with the last episode ha, it took me a while to realise what was going on x

I am watching as well and thought last weeks episode was brilliant but pretty disturbing, I know what you mean about the parents but I am hooked.

Makes you think though its probably not too far from real life which scares the crap out of me!!

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/201...hat-is-the-significance-of-the-recovered-coin

Very interesting! Wonder if it turns out to be him x

I said to DH last night that I think the mayor has something to do with it. I'm normally good at these things, I guessed the killer in broadchurch really early, but this one's kept me guessing lol. Do we all think Olly is dead and we're just going to find out what happened or do you think there's a chance he's alive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->