The moment i knew my hubby was ready

this is SO cute!! mine is when I saw my other half holding and rocking the cat like a baby!!
i was like lets replace the cat with a real baby so i dont have to start worrying about you!! xxx

Awww that story is so cute!!

My story is that I'd been waiting patiently to start trying ever since we got married, he kept telling me he wasn't ready - didn't even want to talk about it! One day out of the blue right before we were about to dtd he goes "What if we don't worry about using any BC? Let's just see what happens?" I was like :huh: "are you serious?!" then I was like :happydance: !!! Leave it up to OH to just spring it on me!! :dohh:

That's a cute story. My husband actually was the one who had to wait to try. When he brought it up he would keep saying how much he would love for me to be pregnant again and would constantly make comments about how great it would be to have another. I didn't get on board totally with the idea until a couple months ago because I was unsure of what I wanted.

mmmm, we had been waiting to start trying pretty much since day 1. We knew we weren't ready, though. After we got married (2 1/2 years ago) i wanted to start trying but he kept telling me he wasn't ready.

Finally, last month, after I came back from a 4-day trip with my mom, he hugged me and told em that he missed me so much and he was so ready to have a family with me... anyway, pretty much one of the sweetest (and most scary) moments in our relationship.

My DH had been ready since we decided to get married in June 2009 but our wedding wasn't scheduled until June 2011 and I didn't want to get pregnant before we were married so we've waited and waited and now FINALLY we're married and have been trying!!! We're on cycle 5 though and still nothing....really wishing I had come off birth control sooner! :(

I am another one with a broody other half! He's always been keen and I have spent our whole relationship telling everyone 'Not yet / Not 'til I'm 30 / I want to move first / Maybe in a few years' / Once OH can work the washing machine and can organise himself .....

cute picture!! :)

my DH keeps telling people that its too late bc we're gonna have a baby in 8 months :dohh: but only whenever someone brings up that we should wait, enjoy it & travel around first etc... which is super obnoxious since we've driven across the country from Washington state to Massachusetts to Kansas and now we're about to head to Texas... and lets not forget Aruba for our honeymoon, Maine for skiing, weekends in CT... I actually can't wait to STOP traveling! The longest we've been in one place was only for 8 months! :wacko: (we were waiting that 8mo to ttc until he got a federal job after getting out of the AF)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->