The most disgusting thing *sensitive, child being tattooed*

lemontree12

Reaction score
*Sensitive*

iv just went on to read The Sun online and one of the main stories has just completely distubed, angered and upset me :cry:

there is a mother holding her 3year old son down while he is given a tattoo. i cant believe a mother could possibly do that to her own child.

I think there is now a appeal to find this woman. i hope they do and lock her up.

im actually now crying :cry::cry::cry:

Thats disgusting. Is this in England? Thought it was against the law to have a tattoo if you are under 18 in the UK!?

What the heck?! :shock:
Why the hell would you want to inflict unneccassary(or any pain!) on your child!! Disgusting woman!

:cry:

Thats disgusting. Is this in England? Thought it was against the law to have a tattoo if you are under 18 in the UK!?

You can get one if supervised by a parent but can't imagine a tattoo parlor agreeing to do this.

its not in the UK, in the paper it said the mother spoke spanish. even still the poor little soul was so upset. i cant get my head around why she would possibly do that. i hope shes found and that precious little boy get a better life :cry:

You can get one if supervised by a parent but can't imagine a tattoo parlor agreeing to do this.

I'm pretty sure it's 18. I couldn't get one with consent and my mum with me at 16 so I went somewhere who didn't ask for ID lol

But this is wrong!!! How could you do that to your child!

Ye I've seen the video last night it really shocked me I was gobsmacked I couldn't understand how she could do this to her own son it was horrible watching it.

My bf brought this video up to me last night. He saw the video on fb I think. I hope she goes to jail and gets her ass kicked in there.

My oh told me about this last night..
Does anybody know what she wanted tattooed on him?
Maybe she was part of some cult that believed he had to be "marked" or something..?
Not that i condone it..i felt sick imagining my toddler going through that! :(
Just trying to imagine why a mother would do thatto her child...

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

No words. No fucking words. Disgusting, shameful women like this should never be allowed to have children.

I hope someone pins that woman down and tattoos 'shit mother' across her forehead.

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

No words. No fucking words. Disgusting, shameful women like this should never be allowed to have children.

I hope someone pins that woman down and tattoos 'shit mother' across her forehead.

It's not a laughable situation but this just made me LOL. I agree and I hope it bloody hurts!

I'm appalled. That's so cruel, he was obviously in pain... I'm actually sickened that any mother could do that and that tattoo artist needs to do one too! :mad:

Xxx

No way this woman will be locked up if the police get her!! For neglect this is disturbing social work will be all over it too : ( it's bad enough watching lo gets his jags : ( x

I wonder why she would do that. Who thinks a toddler needs a tattoo? There was a case of that happening here a few years ago, but Dad was a tattoo artist and really drunk. I hope they find her.

But this not only shocks me but it disgusts me!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...errified-year-old-Cuban-boy-given-TATTOO.html

How can she sit there and listen to that poor boy crying his eyes out! She is physically restraining him!

I feel sick thinking of it. That poor boy x

Why the hell would the mother want to tattoo her child? What has she got to gain by this.
Equally disgusting is that some tattoo artist was happy to tattoo this child :nope:

Omfg I just watched and I couldn't continue because it made me sick. The article said it happened in Cuba...meaning there will probably be no punishment for the mother or the tattoo artist. Cuba is a pretty messed up country...I wouldn't be surprised if what she did was legal. :/

I cant image what you would possibly want to tattoo on a 3 year old!! The article doesnt say! That poor kid! hes stuck with that for life now and had no choice in it! He'll probably be traumatised for life too!

I haven't watched the video cos I know it will make me cry. The pictures are bad enough - poor little mite. I wanna grab him and hold him tight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->