The most disgusting thing *sensitive, child being tattooed*

I couldn't bring myself to watch that especially hearing the little boy crying :cry:
how can someone do that?? I'm absolutely heartbroken!
A tattoo on a three year old???!!!

people like this don't deserve children :(

Thats disgusting. Is this in England? Thought it was against the law to have a tattoo if you are under 18 in the UK!?

You can get one if supervised by a parent but can't imagine a tattoo parlor agreeing to do this.

No, it's illegal to tattoo a minor in the UK. In fact some body modification studios won't even allow under 18s on the premises.

This whole thing is just f'ing mental. A permanent modification on a child? Ugh, gross. Terrible woman.

im speechless i cant get my head round y someone wud want to put there child through that

That is horrifying! I hope social services sees it.

That's got to be one of the worst things I have read :( I didn't watch the video. Poor child :cry:

Bloody hell, what's wrong with people these days?! Poor little lad.
xoxox

That is horrific, his little face :nope::cry:
Surely tattooing a child is illegal everywhere??

allegedly she is part of the "Grace of God" cult that tattoos themselves with 666 since their leader considers himself to be the "antichrist".

Yeah, idk if it's true, but that's the rumor.

Tar and feather her, imo.

How could anyone do that to their child? I so wish I had followed my gut and not pressed play on that video. It's traumatising. Just so horrible.

WOW. I have some tattoos and I can tell you getting tatted hurts like hell! that is so disturbing. what tattoo artist would do that?!

I just dont understand why you would tattoo a toddler. At all.

I think most of us mothers get upset with our little ones crying from immunizations and that's no more than like 3 jabs, to think of that over and over and over... and for ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD REASON is just barbaric... Who the heck could do that!? It's sick for sure! :(

I played it, but couldn't watch the whole thing... what possessed me to go looking for it. Ugh. So awful.

I can't bring myself to watch the video. :cry: she needs locking up!

I refuse to watch that I will get angry and upset.

Reminds me of what they do on Africa in some tribes, I seen a toddler getting this thing done to his face, scaring. He was bleeding and all. So it was like a design made of scars. Apparently very painful :( I dont understand inflicting pain on children for body mods at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->