The name journey :) 3rd time! Thoughts??

bassdesire

Reaction score
Girl
Noa
Lena
Zelda
Elise

Boy
Asher
Ezra
Mattan (mahtahn)

Other Ideas? Jewish names, thanks!!

Girl
Noa -I've always been a little confused how to pronounce it. Like Noah? or is it No-ae? or just No?
Lena LOVE
Zelda Cute, not 100% on it though. But I do like it.
Elise Very pretty

Boy
Asher LOVE
Ezra LOVE
Mattan (mahtahn) I like it, but you'd have to be okay with the nickname Matt most of his life. It's what people do...give nicknames. *sigh*

Elise is a beautiful, classic name and definitely on our list

I quite like Ezra, especially with the poet connection, but I get the feeling most people wouldn't!

Elise is a beautiful, classic name and definitely on our list

I quite like Ezra, especially with the poet connection, but I get the feeling most people wouldn't!

Me too about Ezra

I had a friend growing up named Ezra and everyone thought it was such an awesome name. However, he was an awesome person so it fit nicely. But even people who didn't know him and heard his name always said it was a "cool name". But who knows, this is california, we're weird. :p

I really love Elise, it's a beautiful name.

I'm quite biased towards Asher so that gets my top pick for a boy name! However, I also really like Ezra.

Girl
Noa - Is this pronounced like the boy name Noah? If it weren't for that, I'd think it was a very pretty girl name.
Lena - Pretty :)
Zelda - Love! I've considered this name.
Elise - Pretty!

Boy
Asher - Nice
Ezra - I really like the name Ezra, I've only known one Ezra before and the name was perfect for him
Mattan (mahtahn) - I think this is my favorite name of yours, although I think a lot of people would mispronounce it at first

I LOVE Lena! Noa sounds really nice but she'd probably spend her life having to point out she's not actually a boy. Elise is beautiful as well but I think Lena is a bit more unusual. Zelda just makes me think computer game, sorry.

How about Noah for a boy actually? Have always liked that. Or Aaron?
I'm not a fan of names ending in -er but that's a personal thing, no reason. Ezra I've never been quite sure of how to pronounce. Mattan is nice but I think he'd spend a lot of his time explaining that it's not pronounced Matt-an.

Hey!

Noa - Quite pretty, I'm assuming it is pronounced as the male Noah is, that bothers me a little but I think it's still nice as a girls name. My fave on your list.
Lena - Not keen.
Zelda - Really dislike, sorry.
Elise - I'm not mad on it, but it's ok.

Asher - My fave from your list, but don't love it.
Ezra - Not keen.
Mattan (mahtahn) - Really dislike, sorry.

Other Jewish names I like:

Ariela
Aniyah
Amira
Delilah
Jemima
Nera....:cloud9:
Ophira....:cloud9:
Sari....:cloud9:

Archer
Cohen
Efron
Elijah
Isaac
Malachai
Reuben....:cloud9:
Samson....:cloud9:
Tobiah....:cloud9:
Zach

:flower:

I LOVE Lena! Noa sounds really nice but she'd probably spend her life having to point out she's not actually a boy. Elise is beautiful as well but I think Lena is a bit more unusual. Zelda just makes me think computer game, sorry.

How about Noah for a boy actually? Have always liked that. Or Aaron?
I'm not a fan of names ending in -er but that's a personal thing, no reason. Ezra I've never been quite sure of how to pronounce. Mattan is nice but I think he'd spend a lot of his time explaining that it's not pronounced Matt-an.

Some of these are very common Jewish names so Noa, for example, is top girl name in Israel :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->