The nameless baby ...

MiasMum

Reaction score
Need some help ladies... we found out last week that baby is a blue one but we dont agree on most names. I really want something uncommon.
Have thought of Finn, Finley, Leo, Fletcher, Gage, Fabian, Chester.
OH says Finn and Gage are definitely nos but Gage is my favourite!
Any other suggestions?

Need some help ladies... we found out last week that baby is a blue one but we dont agree on most names. I really want something uncommon.
Any other suggestions?

Congrats on blue:happydance:

I like Finn, or Leo, Fabian...

I DO NOT like names that are the same names as for some ''objects''. Gage would be one of them...Fletcher sounds more like a nick name...I don't think it sounds professional....And there are too many towns with Chester in it: Rochester, Westchester....

I am not sure if those are the things you are considering;)))

I love Leo (biased!) and Finley.

Some that we had on our boys list were :

Henry
Luca
George
Freddie
Tommy
Dylan
Bobby
Louie
Max
Charlie
Arthur
James
xx

What about Gabriel- gabe for short? Or Theo?
my faves from the ones you mentioned are Finley and leo x

Any other suggestions?

Tbh I know soooo many Finn, Finley, and Leo's, especially with this "year" of babies.

LOVE Fletcher and Gage. unique but not completely out there.

Some other ideas:
Landon
Ari
Ace
Jax
Dexter (Dex)
Killian
Tate
Cash
Colt
Sawyer
Dash

Love the Gabrial nn Gabe suggestion, much prefer Gabe to Gage :)
Alistair
Flynn
Noah
Harrison

I like Finley and Leo but they're very common (at least they are where I am)

I love Finn! Also would suggest. Gabriel nn Gabe, out of biasedness hehe

Gage and Chester are the only ones I like... the others are pretty boring and common imho

Fletcher is only one slip up away from Feltcher and that's just too cruel

We're naming our son Noah Finley and had his twin sister been a boy, we would've used Luca Maxwell.

I'm biased but I love Finley and Finn.

I like Finley/Finn and Leo but like pp said, they are VERY common now. If you want more unusual, how about

Adam
Noam
Sebastian
Karl
Sandro (Alesandro)
Mio (me-oh)
Jonas

I don't really understand why people seem to dislike 'common' names. Surely having a nice name that's popular is mote desirable than a weird name that is unheard of... Just my opinion!

I don't really understand why people seem to dislike 'common' names. Surely having a nice name that's popular is mote desirable than a weird name that is unheard of... Just my opinion!

I think people here are just responding to the op's statement that she didn't want something too common, not saying there's anything wrong with having common names.

I think people here are just responding to the op's statement that she didn't want something too common, not saying there's anything wrong with having common names.

Ahh missed that bit, my bad!

I like Finley/Finn and Leo but like pp said, they are VERY common now. If you want more unusual, how about

Adam
Noam
Sebastian
Karl
Sandro (Alesandro)
Mio (me-oh)
Jonas

Noam and Sebastian!

I also love Felix but it's getting common. How about looking at Hebrew names as a lot are unique and classic but have a modern sound to them.

I have a Finlay. Here Finley/lay are much more common for older children 10-14. There is one other at his nursery school, but I've never met another baby / toddler one.

I personally love Fabian, but my OH wouldn't go for it. I feel like Noah, Ethan and Gabriel are all similar feeling names to what you've picked. I also love Rafferty and Seth, but OH isn't keen on either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->