The nausea has kicked in!

Ahughes

Reaction score
I thought I was going to be one of the lucky ones who doesn't experience nausea or morning sickness. Wrong! The past few days I've been nauseous from the time I wake up until I go to sleep. I've only thrown up once in the middle of the night but it may have been the chinese food I ate that night lol. It is kind of just like a dull nausea that's there all day and sometimes it gets bad and then calms down. :wacko:

Sorry hun! It is a good thing though, it means baby is doing well! Ive been wishing to be sick as I feel normal and its worrying me!

Slowly kicking in with me to. It's more when I smell something funky I nearly gag

Same here. Not feeling so great! :( fizzy drinks and saltines seem to help though

The past couple of days my nausea has been at its worst when I first wake up, but I have barely had an appetite. When I do get really hungry, I'll make something but when I go to eat it all I want to do is throw up lol. I have force myself to eat throughout the day because I'm rarely hungry. Just a week or so ago I could eat everything!

The past couple of days my nausea has been at its worst when I first wake up, but I have barely had an appetite. When I do get really hungry, I'll make something but when I go to eat it all I want to do is throw up lol. I have force myself to eat throughout the day because I'm rarely hungry. Just a week or so ago I could eat everything!

Ahhh that is really hard to deal with! I feel similar, not too hungry and can't eat a lot. Just days ago I was STARTVING! I have been trying to keep little snacks on hand to nibble at. This way I don't get overly full or hungry. So far it has taken me an hour and a half to not quite finish one ginger cookie! LOL

Almonds and saltines are good to have on hand I have found, this way you can work through one at a time and always have a little something in your belly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->