The new Ben Mitchell

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
Ahhh another one comes back with a new head...:rofl:
xx

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...221/eastenders-new-ben-mitchell-revealed.html

I hated the old one but it looks like they've gone from bad to worse!

Hopefully he'll be good at acting. Was getting sick of the old actor cos he was always crying.
xx

:rofl: at least it isnt as drastic a change as lauren

Lucy's changing soon too! I can't keep up:wacko:

o good @ lucy changing, her stupid face annoys me.

I agree with Lucy changing. The difference in the two ben is huge! the old ben was a little boy and this one is so tall and grown up! Hes only been in prison a few months, not long enough for that big a growth spurt!

ARGG not more changing heads!

Although Billie Jackson is the same actor that played him as a kid..if i have worded that right...baby brain :s

Not sure Im liking all these changed.. BRING BACK THE OLD LAUREN! lol.. Dont really care bout benny boy!

thank god...i hated the old ben...was so (dont want to offend anyone but i think you can guess!)

I agree with Lucy changing. The difference in the two ben is huge! the old ben was a little boy and this one is so tall and grown up! Hes only been in prison a few months, not long enough for that big a growth spurt!

what did he go to prison for .. i missed loads of episodeS?/?

what did he go to prison for .. i missed loads of episodeS?/?

he beat lucas' son with a spanner in the arches :wacko:

He looks teh double to the old ben - just a lil older. Suppose thats good, or is it? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->