***The New November Turkey Tester Thread*** 58 BFP!!!

AF not arrived yet so I'm 2 days late but I'm trying to keep a calm head cos maybe its my cycle still sorting itself out from coming off bc.If I havent come on by Monday I will test that morning.

That is if I can hold out til then.

Cath x x x

I got my :bfp: last night :cloud9:

To all the ladies still waiting to test and for those of you moving onto next month, good luck xxxx

I'm pretty sure I'm out.. will know for sure tommorow or the day after I think. I've been getting brown/dark red when wiping, few drops in the toilet but hardly noticeable. Thinking AF will hit soon! It's making me feel terrible! I am so exhausted today and have a headache! I wish it would just come so I can get it over with and start trying for December - I have a feeling December is the month! I hope it is for everyone else who's AF arrived too!

The wicked:witch: got me early today :cry:. Heres to next month! Congrats to all the ladies with BFP this month. :dust: to all testing!

Congratulations Hope!! It's brilliant news.

Still waiting for AF but I feel she may be on the way today!!

Good luck ladies to all who are waiting and to those who are on to next month x x x x x

:witch: got me today! :hissy:

Good luck everyone else xxx

Oh well my prediction came true and the witch just showed herself. Boo!!!

It's only my 1st month TTC so trying to think positive.

On to next month. Good luck ladies xxx

My last period was on the 30 of October, we're ttc. When is the best time to start testing... its killing me to not poas:wacko:

It's a bit of a difficult question is that. I think a week maybe after your AF is due. It's hard waiting but if you wait a week I think you may have more chance of the pregnancy hormones showing if it's a BFP.

Oh well my prediction came true and the witch just showed herself. Boo!!!

It's only my 1st month TTC so trying to think positive.

On to next month. Good luck ladies xxx

That's the spirit! Good luck, hope you get your BFP soon xx

Well... we can add another :bfp: to our November list, I just got mine this morning with FRER!!! :thumbup: Can't wait to see that flashing BFP beside my name! Best of luck to the upcoming testers, and those TTC in December. Thanks to all the TTC ladies for all your info, advice, and support! :hugs:

Updated

Congrats Hope and Designergrl on your :bfp:

Good luck for the ladies the witch got this month.

The :witch: got me today, so I'm praying for next month to be my month.

:dust: to the ladies waiting to test.

i got a bfp yesterday!!!!! still cant believe it
going to the doctors wednsday to confirm!!! ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to all the ladies that got their :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good luck to everyone testing in December :thumbup: hopefully thats a lucky month.

I had spotting this morning so I the witch is on her way, this is normal for me :cry: oh well she can hurry up now so I can start next month

I'm out! AF arrived today! I have a feeling December will be our month though! Congrats to all the BFP's!

Congrats to the girls who got the the BFPs!!!!

Good luck to all the girls onto the next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->