***The New November Turkey Tester Thread*** 58 BFP!!!

Well... we can add another :bfp: to our November list, I just got mine this morning with FRER!!! :thumbup: Can't wait to see that flashing BFP beside my name! Best of luck to the upcoming testers, and those TTC in December. Thanks to all the TTC ladies for all your info, advice, and support! :hugs:

woooo :) congrats! hoping you have a healthy pregnancy :flower:

arghhh don't whats come on to me, I feel travel sick although I havn't travelled anywhere :( no af, no :bfp: I think I'm going to try and sleep it off!

good luck ladies testing today :)

well I'm not counting out yet, :witch: is due tomorrow...but I tested this morning and it was a :bfn: with no even a hint of a second line to even pretend is there....lol. So I fully expect her to come flying in tomorrow.

But its not over until she comes so, FX'ed...:thumbup:

you can put a BFP by my name!! :cloud9: test slightly positive this morning.

just went to the doc for blood work.. they had me urine test again even though i told them it would be a BFN it was positive! did my bloodwork anyway I go back wednesday for the 2nd round to besure they are doubleing

good luck to all of you!! loads of babydust!

:dust::dust::dust:

Update: Took at test on saturday 21st and got a BFN...... :(

Still no sign of AF though, so i guess im not out yet.
Trying to keep a little hope with me

you can put a BFP by my name!! :cloud9: test slightly positive this morning.

just went to the doc for blood work.. they had me urine test again even though i told them it would be a BFN it was positive! did my bloodwork anyway I go back wednesday for the 2nd round to besure they are doubleing

good luck to all of you!! loads of babydust!

CONGRATS!!!!!! how many dpo are you? I'm testing tomorrow at 11dpo....sooooo nervous!!!

I'm testing tomorrow it will be 12dpo
and AF is to visit tomorrow...
no signs of her yet

I know its a bit late but AF got me on the 15th...

Roll on December!

Hiya,

Please could you put my testing date back to the the 30th Nov? According to OPK's I don't think I OV'd until around CD 23.

Thanks

Fingers crossed for everyone and congrats to all BFP's so far :)

:bfp: for me today!!!! :happydance:

soooooo happy/nervous/excited!!!!!!

good luck to the rest of the girls waiting to test :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

19 days late still bfn... had a blood test done on friday get my resuts on thurdays... im not testing any more jus waiting to see what happens fed up of seeing them :bfn: opefully ill get a :bfn: or :bfp: on thursday. xx

19 days late still bfn... had a blood test done on friday get my resuts on thurdays... im not testing any more jus waiting to see what happens fed up of seeing them :bfn: opefully ill get a :bfn: or :bfp: on thursday. xx

good luck :) I really hope its a :bfp: for you :dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->