The new plan.

Ok....I'm kidding, but thinking it would happen on the first cycle is almost as ridiculous!

In that case, I kinda think starting to temp mid-cycle is ok...you won't get much info from the chart, but it will have you in a rhythm before the new cycle begins.

Your hubby should get a semen analysis.

There is no need to start temping until after your menses ends.

You should be taking a prenatal with folic acid.

Sign up for Fertility Friend and do your charting there. If you need help with charting, or analyzing your fertility signs, it will be easier for us to help you if you have a FF account. The free membership is sufficient. There is also loads of information on the website that you may find interesting, if not useful.

Some doctors would like to see you try for six months before they do more testing. I don't know how old you are, but the average time to conceive for a woman in her late 30s is 10-12 months.

Good luck, and I hope success comes quickly for you.

Thank you. My husband offered to do one but we'll have to go out of town for it. I am taking a B-complex with 400 mcg of folic acid in it. Should I switch to a supplement with only folic acid?

I am 42, will be 43 in April. So that's why I thought I'd give it 3 months instead of six. I've read some conflicting information on that.

I've already signed up with FF. I was wondering if I should get the paid membership, though, so you answered that question.

In that case, I kinda think starting to temp mid-cycle is ok...you won't get much info from the chart, but it will have you in a rhythm before the new cycle begins.

That's a good point...will go ahead and start tomorrow morning. Thanks.

A B complex with 400 mcg of folic is sufficient, but you also need iron and calcium.
Yes, if you are 42, I agree that waiting 6 months is too long.

Good luck!

A B complex with 400 mcg of folic is sufficient, but you also need iron and calcium.
Yes, if you are 42, I agree that waiting 6 months is too long.

Good luck!

Thank you, and good luck to you too. My new thermometer came in the mail today, so I can start tomorrow. :mrgreen: Although I'm now on cd 41 so who knows when AF is going to show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->