The NEXT sale

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
It starts this Saturday but was wondering if anyone knew when it started online?

The VIP slots are normally give out 3 days before hand

VIP Slots from Wednesday onwards then to everyone else 8am Saturday I think x

Does anyone have thier VIP slots. I normally get one, but no email as of yet

wow thats early!! i though it was the last saturday of the month!..........although im considering not bothering this year if summers continue like this lol.....my girls have hardly worn their summer stuff i bought last year! lol

I got my slot for Wednesday at 6pm!

Got mine now Wednesday at 6pm. :happydance:

Wooooohoooooo! I'll still be going daft of clock on saturday morning to :D

There summer sale isnt that great i think..
I will check it out, just spent 300£ on little mans outfits !

I've got mine Wednesday at 6pm :)
For a VIP slot you have to have an account, have a directory and I think there's a few other things too

There was a thread a while back with the conidtions in GS but i cant find it.
Its how i started getting slots though

You need to;

Have spent at least £40 in the last 3 months
Have at least £250 credit
Not returned anything in so many weeks
Be open to them sending you marketing by email
Have received the Next catalogue

There may have been more, but those are the ones I remember. The main one is signing up for them being able to email you. As how else are they going to give you a slot :D

got mine 8pm wed :) couldnt do 6pm too early as im in work :-( and cant make the sale at 5 am as noone to have my son :-( good thing i dont need to get him too much i prefer the winter sale!

There was a thread a while back with the conidtions in GS but i cant find it.
Its how i started getting slots though

You need to;

Have spent at least £40 in the last 3 months
Have at least £250 credit
Not returned anything in so many weeks
Be open to them sending you marketing by email
Have received the Next catalogue

There may have been more, but those are the ones I remember. The main one is signing up for them being able to email you. As how else are they going to give you a slot :D

I was looking for that thread too. :nope:

ughhh only just remembered had to take a thursday morning slot :( bit pointless really as all the crazed vultures will have all ready brought EVERYTHING that fits them or their children hahah

Really peed off with next I arranged a call back for yesterday which they phoned me back I asked them about a VIP slot and they said I haven't even got a next credit account.
When I have I phoned about 4 weeks ago and set one up I was only given £100 but that was enough for me for the sales!

But now there saying they've got no record of my call and that I never did set one up...

So they gave me the number for the credit department to ring but I ended up arranging a call back again spoke to someone helpful who said I have got a credit acount ???? But they've got the wrong email so I've got to wait a couple of days for them to send me my account number! Fingers crossed intime for the sale :D

So confused!! X

we got our slot for 7am Thursday! Bugger! There will be nothing left by then!!

Gutted...I thought that I had an early slot (7am Thurs), and now reading this thread I've realised it starts tonight!!! :nope:

Really peed off with next I arranged a call back for yesterday which they phoned me back I asked them about a VIP slot and they said I haven't even got a next credit account.
When I have I phoned about 4 weeks ago and set one up I was only given £100 but that was enough for me for the sales!

But now there saying they've got no record of my call and that I never did set one up...

So they gave me the number for the credit department to ring but I ended up arranging a call back again spoke to someone helpful who said I have got a credit acount ???? But they've got the wrong email so I've got to wait a couple of days for them to send me my account number! Fingers crossed intime for the sale :D

So confused!! X

You wouldn't have got a VIP slot anyway because you need at least £250 credit in your account to get one,

Someone else said you can't return things but the criteria says you need to have kept I think it was 15% of your orders

Eek I'm so excited!

So confused!! X

You wouldn't have got a VIP slot anyway because you need at least £250 credit in your account to get one,

Someone else said you can't return things but the criteria says you need to have kept I think it was 15% of your orders

Eek I'm so excited!
i know fingers crossed next year though :happydance:.

hope theyve got my account sorted by saturday so i canstill get bits on my account thats if theres any left :(.

have you brought anything from the sale yet? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->