The NEXT sale

i spent a massive £28 last night..........i bought 3 two piece sets for my youngest that i had my eye on and they had her size!! yay!!, but apart from that most things were sold out or not in my girls sizes of the multi buy shorts had a size 8 but matching tshirts werent availble in a size 8 iykwim!!! I do love going to the NEXT sales and prefer buying in store, just not going mad this year, as my girls have hardly worn their summer clothes i'm hoping now they are older and they do not grow so fast some things may actually still fit them next summer LOL x

I got a few bits on my vip slot this morning but I'm throwing an all nighter and going out friday night and then gonna que outside next at early hours lol!! Mental but I LOVE next clothes and got my eye on lot's!

What sort of things are in the NEXT sale? I havent got a VIP slot so im just casually shopping normal prices but would be a bit peeved if things iv bought are going to be in the sale lol, what sort of sizes are left also? :flower: x

i would say dont buy anything until saturday just to be sure, its basically most the spring/summer recent stuff......... when i shopped online last night there was not much for under 2's but quite a bit for older children. x

I'm thinking about going on Saturday too, but what time is best to get there ladies? Also if the Next is in a shopping centre will they open earlier to allow people in to wait?

I had my VIP slot yesterday, but didn't buy much. Got some converse for Holly though at a bargain £11! I prefer going to the shop, they seem to have more stuff there.

I won't be going this time as my LO doesn't need anymore clothes plus we're skint as we've just bought our double pram. I went at around 9.30am and spent £50 at the last sale and got quite alot for LO in store but there was nothing online in her size . x

So have I, got my little boy loads and myself a pretty candle holder :)

I just got back too :D Got my son 3 tops, my daughter an outfit and a top, and myself some shoes, spent 34 pound! wooo :D

Had ordered things on Thursday in the VIP sale. Hadn't planned to go to store but insomnia struck again so was there at 7.30pm. Got a raincoat, great dress for work, jewellery and nightie for Em. Not very busy and lots of stock but it is a massive store.

I got offered my first ever VIP slot which I used on Friday morning, spent just over £50 and got loads of stuff for my LO and me, was so chuffed :D Am looking forward to it all getting delivered :D

xx

We spent about 60 and got lots of baby stuff:)

All i can see on there for LO is bloody hats, hats, hats...

I went to 2 separate stores a small one at 6am and a big one at 7pm this evening and I got loads! I think I prefere going to the smaller store tbh there was more to chose from and wasn't as busy

I spent around £110 and worked it out when I got home it should of come to over £230 so very happy! :D

I got lots for my money!

10 x tops/ tshirts
2 x packs of 2 tshirts
4 dresses
1 pair of shoes
3 pairs of trousers
1 chinos
2 outfits (one peppa and one with navy bows)
1 jacket
1 shorts flowery dungarees (she already has but wanted big size for next summer as I love them)
2 hoodies

Very happy but very shopped out lol

Xxx

Some stuff I brought in the sale (1 pack of 2 tshirts and a dress) are part of their new autumn winter collection but were half price in the sale bit odd! Xx

yeah i got some autumn/winter collection stuff at half price too weird but good for us!!

Must say though the smaller store I went to the staff were amazing so friendly and helpful even at 6am!

The big store I went to in the evening the lady who served me was so rude it's unbelievable! She had a go at me because she over overcharged me for a pair of trousers she scanned them through 4 times! When I mentioned it after she snapped st me saying "just put the card in will ya" I said politely " I never paid by card" so she opened the till threw the money at me and slammed it shut again! :(. I felt so uncomfortable!

just logged on now.. searched luke's size ... 23 items SERIOUSLY lol

I did this Friday night on my VIP slot - in Sophie's size there were 4 items. 4!!!! What an absolute piss take.
And of that, one was a hooded beach towel, one was a costume, and one was a horrible glittery union jack dress.
I've emailed them to complain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->