The NEXT sale

just had my slot 8pm, shite ... cudnt even get any 6-9mth babygrows :wacko: hardly nowt left online already, people shudnt just order for the sake of it .... but me up at the sale sat then :lol: plus u only get 20min online to complete ur order :/

Can I use my next credit account in store or only online? X

Usually if you request to pick an order up from store, when we give you your parcel, we offer you a store card. Either that or you can request a card via phone. This card is attached to your account so what ever you buy in store (using the card) will get credited to your account :thumbup: xx

My friend got the dress for me that I wanted for my N-M's birthday party, £7.50 :dance: didnt want to take the chance of not having it in store :)

I have a time slot for tomorrow (hope there is stuff left by then), i've never done the next sale on line before. Can anyone tell me whether the stuff you buy online in the sale gets credited to your account or whether you have to pay out right for it???

I have a time slot for tomorrow (hope there is stuff left by then), i've never done the next sale on line before. Can anyone tell me whether the stuff you buy online in the sale gets credited to your account or whether you have to pay out right for it???

As long as your delivery address is the same as registered within your account, the items get credited to your account and you can pay later xx

Usually if you request to pick an order up from store, when we give you your parcel, we offer you a store card. Either that or you can request a card via phone. This card is attached to your account so what ever you buy in store (using the card) will get credited to your account :thumbup: xx

Thanks Hun :flower:

Just requested a card over the phone they told me I need six statements before they can give me a card. As I'm waiting for my account number to sent to me in the post this week, so a card deffo wouldn't be here in time :cry:.

Do I need the card to use in store or can I just give them my online next credit account number iykwim?

Xxx

Thanks Hun :flower:

Just requested a card over the phone they told me I need six statements before they can give me a card. As I'm waiting for my account number to sent to me in the post this week, so a card deffo wouldn't be here in time :cry:.

Do I need the card to use in store or can I just give them my online next credit account number iykwim?

Xxx

No you need a card hun xxxx

As long as your delivery address is the same as registered within your account, the items get credited to your account and you can pay later xx

Thank you very much x

I dont get my tax credits while friday so now i know i dont have to upset the OH by taking his debit card lol

Thank you very much x

I dont get my tax credits while friday so now i know i dont have to upset the OH by taking his debit card lol

Just get there as early as possible because by 10pm boxing day sale we were bringing out the new season stock as most of the sale stuff had gone on our department xx

Just spent £145!
Only managed to get 2 packs of baby grows and half the things I wanted were sold out by time I checked out!
Managed to get my toddler some new things in the next size ready for nursery and the baby will only need vests and sleepsuits and a coat in 3-6 months! :happydance:

I do agree though I'm sure there are loads of fb sellers and ebayers buying just for the sake!

I had a 6pm slot, my oh got loads of new clothes which was well overdue, i got some pj's and dressing gown and skye got some shoes and few dresses.

I'm so tempted to go into store at the opening, is it really as mental as people say even at 5am??

VIP slots? All I know is Saturday morning I'm being dragged out of bed bright and early by my oh so wonderful wife. Grrrrr

I'm so tempted to go into store at the opening, is it really as mental as people say even at 5am??

People were queuing outside mine from 3am boxing day. Maybe even earlier as the first few in the queue had sleeping bags. It was pretty busy. I work on children's wear and we had pretty much sold all our sale stuff by 10am. (We opened at 6 I think that day). We had our department fully stocked with new season stock minus a few rails of sale the same day. Other departments usually have sale stuff available for a few weeks but not us. People literally fight over items.. its like a trolly dash minus the trolly :shrug: Actually dreading this one as I'm doing a double shift :cry:

I think it depends on the store tbh, I have been to Ealing (London) and that had about 50 or so people, I went to Kingston Upon Thames (just outside London) and there was a good 200 people and I have been to Portsmouth and there was about ten of us :haha:

VIP slots? All I know is Saturday morning I'm being dragged out of bed bright and early by my oh so wonderful wife. Grrrrr

If you have an account with them, and spend regularly then the VIP online sale started today. Have fun on Saturday :haha:

People were queuing outside mine from 3am boxing day. Maybe even earlier as the first few in the queue had sleeping bags. It was pretty busy. I work on children's wear and we had pretty much sold all our sale stuff by 10am. (We opened at 6 I think that day). We had our department fully stocked with new season stock minus a few rails of sale the same day. Other departments usually have sale stuff available for a few weeks but not us. People literally fight over items.. its like a trolly dash minus the trolly :shrug: Actually dreading this one as I'm doing a double shift :cry:

Eeeek. How long is a double shift?

It is mental at opening, but its great fun. I love it!

I get a VIP slot every time and still get up and get there at least 45mins before opening.
There is running and people queuing stupidly early. Pushing and shoving. I even saw a fight last summer. :D

Great thing to do though, I much prefer it to doing it online, but I always buy something with my VIP slot otherwise you dont get it again

just logged on now.. searched luke's size ... 23 items SERIOUSLY lol

I had my slot this evening, spent 39pounds and got a few bit for DD. I was actually quite suprised I got anything!! So I was quite pleased with my buys! I'd already gone online and bought what I really wanted at full price when I knew our sale slot was so late!

actually i managed to get the rest of LO's school stuff done :) so i retract my previous annoyance lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->