The nintendo wii?

toffee87

Reaction score
Who here as the Wii fit?

We're buying it soon, I had a go at my friends and it seems great (if you use it haha).

What do you think of it? x

I don't have the Wii fit (might be getting it for Christmas though :lol:) We do have the EA Active which is a good workout but can be kind of repetitive to me after a while

The wii fit plus game is cool, lots of fun games :)

Wii fit has helped me lose weight before, and is helping this time. I like it. I try not to use it every day though, even though it tells me to, because I get obsessed with weighing myself x

I think the Wii is great. I have Wii Fit Plus and use it whenever I have time. It has definitely aided my weight loss.

Ordered it off play for £225 inc console, remote, 2 games and wii fit plus (inc board).

Yaaaay :)

I've got it and love it. Plus it tells me I'm 4lb lighter than my bathroom scales do so it's officially my best friend :lol:

I have it, but I much prefer EA Sport active, especially with the add on. I found Wii Fit just a bit too easy and quite patronising - plenty of my friends love it though so I'm clearly in the minority ;)

I love the wii fit especially the free jog, i also have wii active which i love and just ordered wii active more workouts :)

I love the wii fit plus too - I can happily do free stepping for the whole of Murder She Wrote and that's got to be better than sitting on the sofa!

i love the wii fit, iv lost loads of weight using mine, i love the yoga! i do it everynight! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->