The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

It's still very early days, but Beth's right, that is a new ticker, I am preggo again! Xx

ah congrats pinky !

loving our home, just need broadband now, dont get any 3g so its a nightmare lol cant go online at all until i go to local village!
attempting to try potty train now, but he is so not interested he will sit on potty sometimes but other times just says no, so just tryin to get him to want to sit on it or the toilet and not going to push it too much! x

Congrats! Was thinking there hadn't been a new bump for a while.

All good this way

Hope everyone is good

x

Aw pinky that's brill, congratulation!! Threw me off because it say 223 days ago :haha:

Hay when he is ready he will, just make the potty 'normal' to him, Daisy likes sitting on hers and will wee on it but if she needs a poo she asks for a nappy, she isn't ready for potty training yet so I'm waiting it out a whole longer :)

Any idea when you will have internet? Glad you are living the house :)

Samie nice to see a post from you

Xxx

probably sept/october sometime, just something i could do without spending out on at moment, just got last two bits for my car, then when they are fitted got mot to hope it passes... then the cost of that and 300 labour.. argh!! doing two jobs at moment too x

Thanks ladies. I'd forgotten how much the first trimester is like a 12 week hangover! Xx

:hugs: hi everyone! Been so bonkers here some normality now though.

I've not even gt a potty, don't know potty or right on toilet. He's very far from ready yet. He laughs when he pees in bath but he Did a poop the other day and was hysterical. I've bever tod him off but was so upset.

Sam, no update yet on EEG. He's been great for a week r so but bit off himself again today x

I always think why bother with the potty as they then have to learn the toilet too....but we have a downstairs toilet so guessing thats why it was easy going straight to loo!

I bottled going abroad this year due to all the crashes and dodgy isis stuff so I'm currently sitting in a caravan in northumberland watching frozen as its cloudy today! Sophia loves the character stuff so will be going there soon

X

Wrote a huge reply yesterday and its not posted....

Don't blame u on the uk break sam hope you have fun.

Hv reakons should teach him to wee standing and nt sitting..I think that will be a bit complicate for him tho he likes to wee in bath standing. Might get potty for downstairs as no additional loo here, we are poor people u know :haha: and try to encourage toilet where possible.

I start sign language next week :happydance: he will say daddy gen (again) more look oh dear/oh no up and down. He uses these most, he can say cat yeah and no hiya but doesn't use them much. For Marcus that's quite a bit tho obv I understand he's still a long way behind. Is annoying he doesn't say mum or mummy but I know he will one day. He has improved massively on his understanding and even tolerates people more.

We have had the diagnosis of sensory processing disorder and epilepsy now. I'm so proud of how he is doi g tho his running is terrible :dohh: for a child who couldn't walk he outruns everyone I need a bloomin Segway to keep up!

How is everyone doing? I've got lots of Santa things for Marcus now all ready :blush: mil has annoyed me now telling me he doesn't need anything major ( true) so she will be buying him lots of small toys in a big bag,...err like a Santa sack?! Just feels like its always a competition it annoys me. To be fair whilst I'm not driving everything annoys me never thougt I would be so bitter :dohh: x

Samie my best friends husband is Syrian, yesterday the trouble there with Isis broke I to his home town, his family are all stuck there, I can only begin to imagine how that must feel!

What's the character stuff you are going to be doing?

Anna Marcus says lots now huh! What are your steps going forward with him now?

We took Daisy to marwell zoo yesterday, it's only about an hour from us, such an amazing day she loved it!!

Xx

:hugs: your poor friends family in law :hugs: hope everything is ok and they get to safety. It's just terrible,I don't say much on the subject as it really gets people up them selves. I've nothing against any race or religion but I I don't like bullies , especially scary bullies with guns and what not:growlmad:

The plan with marcus :rofl: its like how to tame your dragon. He starts or rather we start a six week sign language course for him tis Wednesday.im having to go on my own as its 6.30-9 so hubby looking after him. It's run by the local special school and the speech therapists. He then starts a social communication group in 2 weeks. There will be 5/6 little ones 2 occ health, 2/3 speech therapists,2 play therapists there too. It's like a toddler group but they are assessed and they start techniques in the group etc. he will gt reviewed by his neurologist end of October with a big multi team review end of dec/jan Ish....so really, nothing much!

I'm down your way for my stats graduation November Betty next time I'm down for longer we will have to pop and see you, if Sam goes to peppa pig world again we could have a mass outing :haha:

I'm so sick of not having a driving licence now, tried to chase up. Y appointment the outpatients said 14 week wait. I can't see gp signing me off for 14 weeks tho. If I can't drive it will be a 2 hr each way bus trip or £30 per day on taxis. Bth not practical esp if I need to get to nursery. It's majorly stressing me out and tbh I'm feeling really depressed. We usually go to different places eat but just stuck here and next door are building the Buckingham palace memorial extension so tis so noisy.

He's not much fond of normal thing like play doh colouring etc. he's a real bear grylls riot in the woods boy :wacko: x

Hi everyone. Thought I would check in
My baby boy turned 1 last week! And I also got married in August.

:)

Hope all are well

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 6
Aw Sara congratulations!

Amazing how fast the first year goes eh! How is your little one doing now?

Xxx

He's doing well thank you. Still having genetic testing for noonans syndrome and has developmental problems so I have to admit I do struggle and coming to terms with it all hits me hard still at times. Plus having to return to work in November, knowing that my boy needs me is so upsetting. X

Forgot i posted on here lol

The characters are like the big bear and elephant etc and they do kids dances and games. She loved it but wanted to go to bed on her normal schedule, so didnt stay out late.

I booked the hol for next year so i can't back out, 26th August for 2 weeks =o)
I still keep waiting for the Finland hol to drop a bit more before i book it.

I'd love to do a meet up at Peppa Pig world or somewhere.

Nice to see your little man Sarah. I can understand its hard to accept when your little one has a problem. But he is lovely and your little boy regardless.

Hope Marcus gets over todays fun!

Hope everyone else is ok

x

I think the thread has died :cry:

Sarah if u ever read on here...there's a few women I. The developmental delays special needs etc bit with children who have noonans x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->