The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Gemie

Mum to 3
Reaction score
I'm worried because I've not had my period since stopping cerazette (mini pill) 7 weeks ago. Nothing... not even a withdrawal bleed.
I've had plenty of af pains but nothing happens :(

I think I just want some reassurance. How long did it take to get your period back?

ah hun has nothing turned up yet you must going ouuta your mind,every thread on here that i have read has been different have you tested agian recently?

I know yours came back in 8 weeks so I'm looking to that date... if I go past it then I dunno what I'll do lol I'm going crazy.
Yeah I tested the other day on an IC bfn :nope:

I was thinking of seeing the doc in the week but I dunno if he'd do anything anyway. The thing is, I used to have the odd period on the pill anyway so I know I can have them :-/

i would maybe give it till the 2 month mark then thats 2 periods you would have missed then go and see some 1,even if its to put your mind at rest

I came of Cerazette and had my period about 3-4 weeks later. My cycles went straight back to normal.

A lot of people react differently to coming of Cerazette. If it doesn't show the doctor can give you something (can't remeber what its called) to make you come on.

have a look on kenziesmom's thread about af is coming she mentions something about vitamin c and parsley tea

I read she's taking high strength vit C to bring it on... I'm a bit worried about doing that b/c if there is a chance you're preg it can cause mc. It's sill b/c I know I'm not but there is always that chance. :-/
I know soy isoflavones can bring it on too. BUT I really did want it to happen naturally so I know I'm okay :(

i wouldnt worry to much hun,

they do say it can take a few months for things to return to normal, i have been off cerazette for about a month now and nothing!! also i didnt bleed at all whilst on it!

i have also had lots of pain like:witch: is on her way and nothing....

its frustrating but try not to worry :flower:

x x x

@betty14 Thank you hun... I have come to think it doesn't matter if you still had periods while on it b/c I did and I'm still here!

I hope you get af soon too x

Hi Gemie,
I came off the pill 2 years ago, but remember going to the doctor after about 7 weeks and saying I'd had no bleed. He said just to wait and it would return. It did a few weeks later, but then still took some time to return back to normal. Maybe wait a little longer and then go to see yr gp...
x x

Hi girls!

I hope your AF comes soon.

I came off cerezette on 3 may and had w/d bleed on the 7 may but since then . . nothing. We r all in the same boat! From what ive read i seem to see loads of people who have AF between 6 -8 weeks later, i havnt yet hit that time but thats what im hoping will be like for me.

Good luck all!!!:flower:

Hi girls!

I hope your AF comes soon.

I came off cerezette on 3 may and had w/d bleed on the 7 may but since then . . nothing. We r all in the same boat! From what ive read i seem to see loads of people who have AF between 6 -8 weeks later, i havnt yet hit that time but thats what im hoping will be like for me.

Good luck all!!!:flower:

Yeah I'm hanging on for 8 weeks! we shall see :)
Good luck. x

Oh I'm so glad to find out it's not just me. I came off Cerazette 4 weeks ago on Tuesday and still nothing... So looks like I might be in for another 4 weeks and if not then, I'll pop in and see the gp. I was starting to get a little concerned but feel so much better knowing I'm not alone. :) xx

ive only been off 2-3 weeks now and i thought i would've had a withdrawl bleed but looks like i'll be waiting longer!! i think after the mc it was about 6 weeks before af came

is anyone getting any symptoms? i was so sure i felt ov pains and have been getting af type twinges.. temp is all over the place(im charting)..spots breakout on chin and nose ...going to the toilet like crazy...sore boobs...

I have been getting lots of symptoms...

LOTS of pain lower abdo and lower back, spots!! and very sensitive kinda tender (not exactly sore) (.)(.)! keep thinking today is the day the witch will fly in but still nothing.....

think we all need to not worry as it will take time but when you decide to ttc it kinda takes over and its like where are you af hee hee!!!

gl everyone...keep us posted so we have something positive :flower:

x x x x

Oh I'm so glad to find out it's not just me. I came off Cerazette 4 weeks ago on Tuesday and still nothing... So looks like I might be in for another 4 weeks and if not then, I'll pop in and see the gp. I was starting to get a little concerned but feel so much better knowing I'm not alone. :) xx

No hun you're certainly not alone... in fact it's more common for af to go missing for some months after cerazette than not! :(
It's so frustrating waiting. I've had so many af signs and pains over the weeks but she never shows up.
I've done countless hpt too just in case but all neg.

I hope your af shows soon! and welcome to BnB :) xxx

It is soo frustrating waiting!

I used to have a normal 28 day cycle before I went on the pill, but now when i stopped i had a 33 and 32 days cycle.

Curious what this cycle will do! (Im secretly hoping i wont have to find out though!)

i was about 7 weeks before i had af, and then my next cycle was only 25 days and then this past one was 28

I just can't wait to see it! I'm thinking of throwing an AF party when she shows! :haha:

:rofl::rofl: who'd of ever thought we'd happy to see the witch :rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->