The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

We're all in this together girls!

Well... out of you new girlies to the thread I've been off it the longest (28th April) so I should get my af first (if 7-8 weeks is the norm) So I'll be keeping you informed. You're not mad and you're not alone!

@Donna depo is terrible for not getting your af back you did well getting it within8 weeks from what I've read some women are waiting at least a year :nope:

Well im lookin towards the end of the month or the beginning of next. Either way im glad i found you all cos i would have thought something was wrong with me. x

Good luck hun!! fx'd for it to be really soon :hugs:

well girls I'm having some pretty strong af cramps now...I really hope this is it!! I'll keep you posted. x

Just letting you know... I changed the name of this thread b/c I think it's becoming a place to chat about our missing af since stopping cerazette.
I think we all need reassurance and who better than people in the same situation :)

Hallelujah!!! SHE'S HERE! I never thought I'd be so happy to see the witch and it hurts like hell but OMG I'm so happy!
Hang on in there girls she'll be on her way it took her nearly 7 weeks. x
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Ha ha bet u neva thought you'd be sooooo happy 2 see the witch. Well done Gemie. Theres hope for the rest of us yet :)

:happydance:Woohoo Gemie. I am 2 weeks off cerazette, just wish AF would come along grrr have been getting constant twinges and pains x

Hi i'm new to this site so not really sure how it works.

I was on cerazette for about a year. I came off it at the end of september 09 i never bled while i was on it either. after a few weeks of coming off it the doctor gave me a pill to start my bleeding and since then i have had a period every month around 30-31 days apart. Last month i came on, on day 28. I was due last week on friday but its tuesday now and still nothing. i took a test this morning but not with first wee of day but was negative.

Really confused.......:help:

Hallelujah!!! SHE'S HERE! I never thought I'd be so happy to see the witch and it hurts like hell but OMG I'm so happy!
Hang on in there girls she'll be on her way it took her nearly 7 weeks. x
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:wohoo: thats brill gemie now you can start your ticker at cd1 !!!!!!!

Thanks girls! I'm enjoying every pain! and believe me they're bad but it feels soooo good :haha:

Hi i'm new to this site so not really sure how it works.

I was on cerazette for about a year. I came off it at the end of september 09 i never bled while i was on it either. after a few weeks of coming off it the doctor gave me a pill to start my bleeding and since then i have had a period every month around 30-31 days apart. Last month i came on, on day 28. I was due last week on friday but its tuesday now and still nothing. i took a test this morning but not with first wee of day but was negative.

Really confused.......:help:

welcome to BnB hun and to the thread :hugs:

I'd say test again maybe you just didn't have enough hcg for it to show positve. Try a FRER they're good for early detection. :)

Think AF may be on the way for me too:happydance:, TMI but when i was at the loo there and wiped i had orange/reddy mucous:haha: and been having light cramps all morning x

Im really pleased for you!!

Its making me feel better that few of the ladies have taken between 6-8 weeks,

It was 6 weeks yesterday for me so hopefully mine will be soon also!

:flower:

Just been reading through... welcome to all the new ladies on the thread...

thought you might find this interesting... i was told by doc that the way POP's work is the basically trick your body into thinking its pg, so this may account for the pg symptoms...

just thought of this while reading through!!

seems like once you get the frist af most woman are sorta kinda
back to some regularity... so keeping fx'ed!! as i was on depo before and it did nasty nasty things to me.... took over a year for af to arrive after!!!

x x x

Think AF may be on the way for me too:happydance:, TMI but when i was at the loo there and wiped i had orange/reddy mucous:haha: and been having light cramps all morning x

I've got everything crossed for you hun!!

Just been reading through... welcome to all the new ladies on the thread...

thought you might find this interesting... i was told by doc that the way POP's work is the basically trick your body into thinking its pg, so this may account for the pg symptoms...

just thought of this while reading through!!

seems like once you get the frist af most woman are sorta kinda
back to some regularity... so keeping fx'ed!! as i was on depo before and it did nasty nasty things to me.... took over a year for af to arrive after!!!

x x x

I really hope so!!

Depo ought to be banned in my opinion it's a nasty horrible thing :(

I completely agree about Depo.

I was on it for 2 1/2 years and it completely messes my body up

Not only did I put on weight, also my sex drive completely deminished.

it took 6 months for me to have a period once I came off it and they were really irregular for about a year and a half!!

I would never have it again and definetly warn peopl against it

:growlmad:

I completely agree about Depo.

I was on it for 2 1/2 years and it completely messes my body up

Not only did I put on weight, also my sex drive completely deminished.

it took 6 months for me to have a period once I came off it and they were really irregular for about a year and a half!!

I would never have it again and definetly warn peopl against it

:growlmad:

I was on it for around 6 months and I put on 2.5 stone in that time.

I have a friend on BnB who has a bruised cervix and is having to have laser treatment all from long term depo use. (Melody_23)
Vile thing!

OMG

That sounds horrendous.

I hope she manages to get it sorted out and is better soon!!!

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->