*~*The Official December Testing Thread*~* 52 BFP's and counting!

sorry girls. I didn't realize this one was made :shy:
i tried to delete the one i created but wasn't sure how, so i just posted a message and will put a link to this one on there :thumbup:

Well assuming that i Ov when I think i will, I will be testing on Dec. 13th.
Please put me down for the 13th. I will let ya know if that changes. Thanks! :flower:

:dust: to all and Good luck!! :af:

hey giirls, my cycles are looonnggg and my body plays tricks so ive taken my longest ever cycle, adedd 7 and - 4th dec is my testing date!!! so if were as late at that it'll b test time and bfp time as ov is close already!!!!!

Hi Ladies, can I be added to the 7th Dec please? That's my 28th Birthday so hoping for a great BFP as my present!

im planning ahead if no luck this month, please put me down for the 15th thank you :)

Updated! :dust:

Dont worry guppy, lol, this board moves so fast its no wonder that threads get lost in translation! :)

HIYA......

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A :bfp:

and i am pretty sure i am out this month, so please put me in for the 14th

thanks petal.......

ooh can i be put down for the 10th at a guess !!! will update date iykwim when i have a better idea of cycle !!

Hi Immi - can you put me down for 4th Decemeber please, cycle gone a bit funny last two cycles but I should be able to test by then!!!

Thank you!!

Hi, can you add me please? I'll be testing on the 5th

xxx

I've got one of these running toooooo but never mind. Lol. There's always more than one each month :-D

Can you add me for 15th December? Hoping for a Xmas :bfp:

Good luck everyone and :dust:

XxX:kiss:

Don't know what date in Dec ill be testing as I've just had a chemical preg :( but can you put me just "in" december?! lol x

Put me down for Dec 2nd. Hopefully I'm lucky this month, it would be the best birthday gift I could ask for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->