The official 'Ive seen Harry Potter and need to talk about it' Thread *spoilers*

Your truth, i also was dissapointed about this film i think they become less interesting

I went to see it on sunday and I thought it was good. I've loved all the Harry Potter films so far.

But I do get quite stroppy that it doesn't follow the books - especially all the things listed by PeanutBean. I was lecturing DF on all the changes on the way home hehe

The one thing I really did love in this film was the Quidditch scenes - they were so boring in the first 2 films but in this one they were much faster and fun looking. And I love Ginny and Luna - my faves!! :)

I went to see it on sunday and I thought it was good. I've loved all the Harry Potter films so far.

But I do get quite stroppy that it doesn't follow the books - especially all the things listed by PeanutBean. I was lecturing DF on all the changes on the way home hehe

The one thing I really did love in this film was the Quidditch scenes - they were so boring in the first 2 films but in this one they were much faster and fun looking. And I love Ginny and Luna - my faves!! :)

lol My jolly list! I too lectured DH all the way home and he quite enjoyed it but then he hasn't read the books in ages. You're right about the Quidditch, Ron was almost sexy in goal! Not that I'm not old enough to be his mum Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->