The official mod bugging thread- we want the grotto open!!!

Come on ladies!Let's get this party started!:xmas13:

Usually opens on Sept 1st,when the lovely Wobbs(creeping?me?never!) gets the keys out .xx

It's the 1st July today, surely a couple of weeks early cant hurt. :kiss: xxx

Maybe they are all out christmas shopping. xxx :xmas4:

to proove i mean business and under the advice of harveysmum i changed the title :haha:

please open the grotto pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

How do I Join the crazy christmas crew??? I LOVE you people!!!!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OPEN THE GROTTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do I Join the crazy christmas crew??? I LOVE you people!!!!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OPEN THE GROTTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a CCC thread hun just post in it you'll be very welcome to join - the more the merrier and we all want a Merry Christmas lol. Also the lovely Jenny Wren has made us lovely blinkies if you want one you can get it there xxx

Where do I find the CCC thread hun?? Is it in General Chatter? oohh thanks xxxx

its in GS here's the link

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/g...-christmas-crazy-check-blinkies-1st-post.html

hope I dont get in trouble posting links now sorry mods if so xxx

OPEN NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please :blush:

pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please open the grotto???
https://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m06qw9ERlA1qi5vkl.gif

I'm new to this so not too sure what the grotto is but
please please please open the grotto!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back